More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teamx Teamx

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone else...Dr Rollins

Dr. Shelby Rollins ran the town's Emergency Room. With the closest other hospital facility about an extra 50 minutes away they were steadily busy. Shelby was always a night person so she usually volunteered to work nights. It was always more interesting for her work-wise. Instead of dealing with kids with ear infections she would usually get college kids who are too drunk.

Dr Rollins was in her late 30's, had curly blonde hair and was barely 5'1. She was single but she never showed any interest in dating. Her nurse and doctor friends always offered to set her up on dates but she always turned them down. No one minded though. Shelby was well liked and respected at the ER. People just wanted to see her happy. The ER was short staffed for the night but Shelby was working with 2 of her favorite nurses so she was satisfied that the night would go smoothly. Mia was built like an Amazon but was actually from Samoa. She was tall with dark features. She was very caring and an excellent nurse but she could be a bad ass when she wanted to be. When one drunken douche came at Shelby with a knife, one headbutt from Mia and the guy went down hard. Alexis was young with dark hair and just came out of nursing school. What Alexis had with inexperience she made up for it with a positive attitude and a willingness to do anything that was asked. Shelby would not admit it to anyone but she had quite the crush on Alexis. It was hard for anyone to resist her dazzling smile and the charisma that made you want to be around her. Alexis was with her college football playing boyfriend so Shelby knew there was no going past to being just coworkers and friends.

The first call of the night was a single person car accident. The guy came in covered in blood, probably from broken glass. He was able to tell the ambulance crew that he saw two people pop up out of nowhere in the middle of the road and he swerved and hit a tree. The paramedics said he passed out after that and hasn't been awake since. When Shelby and Alexis got to him he was moaning and thrashing around on the cart. Alexis went to the guy's head to try to control the bleeding from his face and neck when the man retched up blood all over Alexis' face. Shelby yelled at her to leave and go get cleaned up. Mia jumped in and helped stabilize the man. After taking care of the car crash victim they got word that two more people were coming in.

"Fuck. It's going to be one of those nights" Shelby muttered while waiting for the ambulances to come.

next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)