More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone else, Tanya

Tanya fidgets in the passenger seat of the black Lexus SUV. The voice of Pastor Jack crackles through the Bluetooth.

“This one is weird. Vampires we think. They are a pretty supercharged version though, so be careful. Take out the sire and report back. Jack out.”

Tanya looks over at the driver, Smith. Smith doesn’t talk much. Tanya realizes she isn’t even sure if Smith is his first or last name.

The sound of wood being whittled draws Tanya’s attention to the back seat. Theresa sits back there, sharpening an oak stake. She has a surprising look for a hunter. She looks a lot like a young, slightly goth Madonna. Three oversized crosses hang from around her neck drawing the view to her ample cleavage and black bustier.

Supposedly she and a friend went looking for vampires to join up. When one bit her friend she realized they were truly monsters. They say she killed her friend and became a hunter.

Tanya fidgets with the tiny silver cross around her neck. It’s smaller than Theresa’s she thinks. But, it isn’t the size, it’s how you use it.

As Smith pulls into the town limits. Tanya hears a siren. A cop car pulls out behind them. Odd, she thinks, they weren’t speeding.

What’s up with the police car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)