More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Who are you mistaken for?

Someone Rich and Powerful

As your eyes adjust to the dark limo interior you see the two grey suited thugs along with a smaller man and a raven haired beauty. The smaller man is blonde and balding, wearing a tacky white suit with a pink shirt. Gold chains around his neck. The woman wears a short skin tight blue shoulderless dress. Her long black hair draped over her shoulder. She holds a glass of rose bubbly.

The small man speaks first. "Boss, are we glad to see you! Where the hell have you been?"

Before you can speak the woman interjects, her voice smooth as silk though thick with a Russian accent. "I told them that you needed some time. It was best for everyone that you take a day or two for yourself, yes?" She shifts over to take the seat next to you, her hand resting on you thigh. One of the grey suited men hands you a tumbler of scotch.

"Er...yeah." You mutter.

"Sure, sure." The little man again, "But Jesus you left us at a hell of a time. Anyways, you're back and things can get back to normal."

He rummages some papers out of a satchel. "I hate to bother you with this so soon boss, but I need to know what we are doing."

He hands you some papers.

What are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)