More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Who are you mistaken for?

Someone Helpless

The doors close as the car rapidly pulls away from the curb. As your eyes are adjusting to the dim exterior you are just able to make out a shadowy figure at the far end of the cabin just as the two goons descend upon you.

They take you off guard and seem to be skilled at what they do. A few moments of kicking and swearing later you find yourself blindfolded with your hands zip-tied behind your back.

"Stop! Listen, there's got to be some sort of mistake!" You stammer desperately, "My name is..."

Just then your head is grabbed and some form of gag is into your mouth. They tighten it a bit too much. You grunt in pain. The two men sit to either side of you, you are squeezed between them so that it is difficult to move.

You hear a rich and silky, almost melodious, female voice. "Oh, don't worry Mr. Johnson. We are well aware of who you are."

You hear a lighter, then a drag, as a cigarette is lit.

"You have been a very bad man Mr. Johnson, but we are here to help you." You hear her shift closer. "Don't worry, we are professionals."

You hear the trio of abductors chuckle quietly.

Who do they think you are?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)