More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pinkiepill pinkiepill

Pick a story

Smith, HR Investigator

You are "Smith", a corporate freelancer with a very particular set of skills. Tolerance for sexual in workplaces and schools has rightly decreased in recent years, but there are still culprits who are too cunning or powerful to be easily caught and punished. That's where you come in.

Using X-Change pills, you go undercover as an attractive new hire, intern, or student. You get close to the suspect, and then do whatever it takes to yield conclusive evidence of their wrongdoing. Often, you will simply be asked to submit the evidence to the proper authorities, but sometimes employers are willing to let you take a free hand with the guilty party to help them properly understand their crime.

Sometimes you are hired directly by an HR department; other times, the women at the office take up a collection. You don't charge much, just enough to get by. The job has other benefits that make it worth your while.

You take another look at your latest contract. Your new clients have given you complete freedom to dispense an effective unofficial punishment. This guy is a real scumbag, and you think you have just the right strategy to take him down. A chance to have some fun, dispense justice, _and _get paid while you're at it?

You really do love your job.

So, who's the latest target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)