More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Skyler Samuels

Skyler Rose Samuels (born April 14, 1994) is an American actress and model, best known for her roles in the television series The Gates, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Scream Queens, and The Gifted.

Personal life :

Samuels is the daughter of Kathy, a producer for unscripted series, and Scott, a U.S. marshal. She has three brothers, Cody, Harrison, and Jack, and one sister, Heather.

She studied Marketing and Intellectual Property at Stanford University. Taking off a quarter to film Scream Queens, she returned to school in January 2016 and graduated in June 2016. She was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.

Career :

Samuels held a recurring role as Gertrude "Gigi" Hollingsworth in Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney Channel. She also played the child celebrity Ashley Blake on the Drake and Josh episode "Little Diva". She then appeared in the films The Stepfather (2009) and Furry Vengeance (2010). She also starred in two series canceled in their first season: the ABC series The Gates as Andie Bates and the ABC Family series The Nine Lives of Chloe King, in which she played Chloe.

Samuels next appeared in the recurring role of Bonnie Lipton in the fourth season of the FX horror series American Horror Story. She co-starred with Mae Whitman and Bella Thorne in the high school comedy film The DUFF (2015). She played a leading role in season one of the FOX horror-comedy series Scream Queens. (2017). Samuels appears in a recurring role as all three Frost sisters (the Stepford Cuckoos) in the X-Men-based FOX television series The Gifted.

Where is Skyler when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)