More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Friday Morning

Your Friday started like most, rolling out of your queen bed as the sun peeks over the horizon, admiring Jenna's bare ass as the sheets slip from the mattress. You think, not for the first or last time, how lucky you are while staring at that taut, plump rear end, with just the right blend of firmness and give. Jenna always keeps her kitty clean shaven; in addition to enjoying sex more, she said it made yoga and dance both more enjoyable and easier. She mumbles and sleepily pulls the sheets back over her head, and you leave quietly. After wearing her out the night before, it makes sense to let her sleep. Her sister isn't arriving until at least noon: 4 and a half hours away.
After waking, you catch up on some work emails, and you check the markets, and look in on your investment portfolio. You are able to avoid actually making an appearance at the business you inherited from you father most of the time, but you can't afford to simply ignore work, or Kayla, the general manager, will be at your doorstep fuming. Having been your father's PA, then assistant, then his business manager over the course of 8 years, (as well as his mistress, as you unfortunately discovered one night), she has a certain sense of leeway when it comes to the boundaries between work and your private life. She is indispensable to you, though, so you suffer her occasional intrusions.

After answering your emails and doing a quick workout in the garage, you shower in the downstairs bathroom so as not to wake Jenna by using the en suite in the master bedroom. After washing the stink of your exercise off, you notice your prick is standing at full attention, saying good morning in it's own unique way.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)