More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24

What Will Amanda Choose?

Sisterly Betrayal

Amanda sat quietly beneath her desk barricade as she peered out to see Maya stood inches from her. Every few seconds her former friend would stare at her with those soulless slit eyes and idly tap on her wrist. Even though Amanda knew she had to protect her little sister, she was too terrified to move away from the safety of the barricade. Tear's welled up in Megan's frightened eyes before they dripped down her woeful cheeks and into the tainted bodily fluids below as she realized her predicament. Maya crouched down opposite Amanda as a wicked grin spread across her sinful lips. A few feet behind her Amanda could see you, her former guardian, slash away Megan's clothes before turning her writhing nude body upside down.

Megan screamed in terror as she was held upside down just inches from the infectious onyx cum that littered the floor below. Maya giggled cruelly before parting her lips to mewl, "Well Amanda, never thought you'd betray your sister like that and leave her to those demonic brutes."

Amanda look worried as her sister's lips hovered just above the wicked pool of cum. Megan wanted to scream but she knew as soon as she parted her sleek lips she would automatically damn herself for eternity. Mick and Derek snickered in unison as they sensed what their wicked brother was planning. Maya eased herself away from the ground as she turned to face here brethren and parted her sublime lips to lap at the musky air. Megan kept her lips sealed tight as she nervously breathed through her nose.

Maya mewled "Ooh Megan your cunt smell's delightful, I can't wait to have a taste." Megan shuddered as she saw the lithe succubus wandering towards her. Maya grinned at her Incubi comrades before she slid an arm around her corrupter's shoulder and pulled you in for a ravenous kiss. As you briefly lost concentration you dropped Megan closer to the infectious pool. You snarled in delight as you witnessed Megan's lips skim the surface of the pool. Megan's face began to contort as the toxic cum coated her lips and slowly dripped down into the pool. A few moments later Maya finished her cheeky make out session and turned her attention back to their hanging prey.

Megan was on edge as she desperately fought herself to not instinctively lap at the liquid that had coated her lips. Maya looked down at Megan and giggled musically as she saw Megan's dire circumstance as she was caught between an Incubus and a cum place. The Incubi's snarled in unison as Maya ran a clawed hand down Megan's slick thigh. Megan felt a jolt of arousal as she barely managed to suppress a fevered moan. Sensing that Megan was on the edge of giving into her own primal desires; Maya thought it best to give her a push. The Succubus looked calmly over her shoulder as she gave Amanda a sultry wink before parting her sinful lips and thrusting her serpentine tongue deep within her sister's glistening folds. A wave of arousal coursed through Megan as her breathing intensified and she unwilling breathed in more of Maya's tantalising pheromones. Suddenly the world around them slipped into slow motion as Megan....

What Does Megan Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)