More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by porn1933 porn1933

What's next?

Sister wasn't home yet

Bent double, head deep in her bag, I felt a sudden, intense pain. Something that felt unimaginably large had been roughly stabbed into my arse. I tried to get back up but felt myself shoved forward against the glass window of the door by the first hard thrust. Someone had their cock deep inside my arse.

"Serves you right for this morning" sneered my sister. I had made a slight miscalculation.

I realized, as I felt the friction of my sisters cock inside my unlubricated arsehole, that the only way I was going to win this was to look like I was enjoying myself, not giving her the pleasure of seeing me in pain.

I let out a loud moan, that anyone walking down the street must have heard, and pushed hard against my sister's cock. "Fuck me hard" I screamed, feigning ecstasy as I tried to block out the pain, and visions of not being able to walk for weeks.

This only spurred my sister on. to make me hate it she thrusted harder and harder, banging my head against the window. She pushed her fist into my cunt, meeting her cock through my internal walls.

But my sister was fighting a losing battle. As the attacker grew closer to orgasm she starting leaking precum, making each thrust smoother and more gentle. I pumped my cock, to get some enjoyment, and it was working. Juices ran into my pussy, giving pleasure to my sister's thrusts.

With one final bang against the window my sister came, and as I with relief felt my sister's cum seep into my arsehole I felt myself cumming. Suddenly the door opened.

Who is at the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)