More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Shuri (Black Panther)

The Black Panther lives. And when he fights for the fate of Wakanda, I will be right there beside him.

Shuri to T'Challa.

Shuri is the Princess of Wakanda, sister of T'Challa, daughter of T'Chaka and Ramonda, and the leader of the Wakandan Design Group. An innovator responsible for creating much of Wakanda's modern technology, she is also known for designing the current generation Panther Habits. Shortly after the of her father, she was assigned by T'Challa to delete Bucky Barnes' HYDRA programming from his mind. After her brother's coronation, Shuri assisted him and the Dora Milaje in tracking down Ulysses Klaue, only to be to flee the Golden City as Erik Killmonger overthrew the throne, eventually returning to reclaim Wakanda.

Two years later Shuri was tasked by her brother and the Avengers in removing the Mind Stone from Vision’s head to have Wanda Maximoff destroy it as the android was under threat from Thanos who was going to claim it. She was soon compromised by Corvus Glaive, who ambushed them and quickly defeated Shuri.

Personality:

How many times do I have to teach you? Just because something works doesn't mean it cannot be improved.

Shuri

Shuri is a technological genius at heart, making good use of the abundance of the rare metal Vibranium to help advance her home country. She is always willing to continue innovations for whatever she invents, believing there's no end to a device's improvement. The Wakandan princess gets very excited to have her latest creation used by herself, her brother, etc. to see how effective it is.

Like many younger siblings, Shuri has a very childlike demeanor, always teasing T'Challa and never having much regards to formality. But she loves her family a lot and does become very concerned for her brother's safety. Not to mention that she has faith in her brother in becoming a great king and the next Black Panther, always willing to stand by his side.

Shuri is a big fan of American culture, with a lot of her inventions hinted to be directly inspired by movies that she would watch with her father. She often dresses in American style clothing as well, such as brand t-shirts, jeans, and shorts in high contrast to the traditional or high-class clothes of other Wakandans. Shuri also disliked traditional ceremonial clothing, once complaining about the corset she had to wear during T'Challa's crowning ceremony. She also appears to be very interested in social media, recording instances of her pranks on T'Challa and quoting internet memes at him.

She can also be sarcastic at times and doesn't suffer fools. When Everett Ross asked Shuri what to do with the Wakandan planes he found, she responded impatiently, since she was fighting off Killmonger at the time, telling him "Shoot them down, genius!".

Abilities:

What do you know?__
More than you!

-

Black Panther and Shuri

  1. Genius-Level Intellect: Shuri is extraordinarily intelligent despite her young age. Indeed, her intelligence marks her as one of smartest humans in the world, which allows her to be in charge of the Wakandan Design Group and create some of the most recent Wakandan advanced technology.
  2. Master Engineer: Shuri is an exceptionally accomplished and ingeniously profilic engineer, as she developed and overseen Wakanda's technology, including weaponry, defenses, communications, transportation, her own energy blast gauntlets, her brother T'Challa's new Panther Habit and Bucky Barnes' Vibranium arm.
  3. Multilingualism: Shuri is fluent in her native language, Xhosa as well as English.
  4. Combatant: Although not a Wakanda Warrior and the leader of the Wakandan Design Group and rarely fighting in the front-lines, Shuri is nevertheless an excellent fighter on her own right, displaying great profiency with a Wakandan Spear, able to defeat many Border Tribe members with ease, surviving the Battle of Mount Bashenga with no injury. She also managed to briefly fight against Erik Killmonger for a time but was swiftly defeated.

Equipment:

Weapons :

  1. Vibranium Gauntlets: These gauntlets shoot blasts of sonic energy powerful enough to subdue Killmonger in the Golden Jaguar Habit. They are also able to send grown men flying several feet.
  2. Sonic Spear: Shuri goes into battle against Killmonger's forces and gains one of these weapons, which Killmonger states are powerful enough to stop a tank.

Other Equipment:

  1. Kimoyo Beads: Shuri is able to communicate with people and remote Wakandan technology using these beads, including control of the vast Vibranium mines.
  2. Remote Access Kimoyo Beads: Shuri uses this equipment to drive and pilot various vehicles from her lab in Wakanda. These disks also possess an array of advanced technological capabilities.

Where is Shuri when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)