More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by odinrandom odinrandom

What does he do next?

Shows the card to his sister

He went to his sisters room and knocked on the door.

"Uuh, uhh! What do you need? Im, uhh, in the middle of something."

"Hey Mindy, I need your thoughts on something. Super important."

"Ugh, fine. One sec, okay come in."

"I got this weird thing in the mail and..." Joe walked over and presented the Sex License. Mindy's eyes widen.

"So. You gonna fuck me now?"

Joe laughed it off, "yeah, sure, I'll fuck you."

Mindy rolled her eyes and bent over her computer chair. "Go ahead, I'll just be on the comp til the sexings are over with, then." She lifted her skirt, showing a lack of panties.

"Hey! Mindy! What the hell?"

Mindy looked over her shoulder and said, "What's wrong? Do you need me to do a lap dance or something? You always seemed like the "any wet hole" kind of guy to me."

"Hey! I mean, no, well, maybe, I just... Are you actually okay with me fucking you?"

Mindy rolled her eyes again, always quick to dismiss Joe, "Yes, whatever, I don't really care. Just get on with it."

Joe watched as Mindy typed away on her computer, bent over her chair, wiggling her ass and pussy at him every so often.

"Yeah," He said, "Sure." Joe got up behind her. He unzipped his jeans and fished out his cock. He rubbed the head up and down her pussy causing Mindy to softly moan.

"Wow, you're kinda wet."

"Well you did interrupt something..." she said, "Yah know, I didn't think Id ever actually meet someone who got a Sex License, let alone sex access blue."

"What? Sex access blue? You know about this card?"

"Yeahs, Blue cards mean full access, there's a whole color system. It's been big news all week. Where have you been?" Mindy pulled up Youtube, miss clicking as Joe rammed from behind. Up popped a Youtube video of President Obama explaining the need for the Sex License initiative. They watched, sounds of fucking filling the silence.

"So you see. I plead you, women of America. Enjoy if you can but tolerate you must. Please allow those who carry these Sex Licenses to fuck you to their hearts content. For anyone lucky enough to receive their card tomorrow, find all relevant info on the official government website or download the app."

The crowd cheered and clapped as the President left.

The surrealness pushed Joe over the edge and he came hard inside Mindy.

"Fuck, sorry I came inside."

His sister gave him a weird look, "You heard the prez, it's my civic duty. I'll deal with whatever happens."

"Okay, I guess... But why issue Sex Licenses?"

Mindy shrugged, taking a tissue and cleaning her vagina, "Dunno, who knows? I'm not congress. Now that you're finished, I gotta finish something." And she pushed him out the door.

Joe has a sex license now, what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)