More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAR- IN THE END, I STILL KIND OF GOT SUCCESSFUL ANYWAY

Shelly Interrupts Smash Bros

School ends.

You waited patiently outside, standing on top of the front steps of the school doors while doing your best to ignore the other students staring at you with hushed whispers as they passed by.

"I didn't think the guy had it in him..." You heard one of them whispered quietly.

"Yeah, the guy might just outplay Zeke..." His friend muttered back.

Outplay Zeke? Just because you fed Tiffany some strawberries and shared a kiss?

Man, Zeke must not be that good with Tiffany if people seriously thought you could rival him as Tiffany's boyfriend. That's kinda sad...

Seems like the pictures on Facebook got around quickly. More people are starting to pay attention to you now.

You sighed, but kind of just accepted it at this point. It wasn't exactly the ideal situation, but you were going to have to ride this out until it lasts. One day, people will soon forget about this and go on to talk about the next latest trendy craze. Soon, this'll all be a distant memory and you won't have to deal with anymore school drama for the rest of your school years. Hopefully.

For now though, you just needed to wait.

As more people started joining in the conversation, you overheard some new ludicrous rumors floating around that made you question their sanity.

"I heard Tiffany missed class because they had sex right after they finished eating lunch!"

"They say some janitor found her passed out on the roof with her entire pants all wet. She had to call home to get a new pair."

"Dude, I can't believe he fucked her brains out and just left her alone after he was done. I can't tell if that's alpha as fuck or just a douche move..."

"Obviously, a douche move. Who makes love to a girl and then leave her passed out on the rooftop all alone? Ugh, some men are just inconsiderate pigs."

Excuse me, what? How the fuck did these rumors evolve into something clearly baseless and outlandishly fake?

The newest piece of gossip was apparently the fact that after you finished eating your lunch together, you had rough sex on the rooftop and then made her orgasm so hard, she passed out. Then, you left her alone when lunch was over and didn't bother to wake her up or help clean her.

You seriously had to wonder what the hell these people's thought processes were like if they managed to come up with something so stupid by themselves.

It was honestly so baffling, it was actually kind of hilarious. What next? You and Tiffany hang out for dinner this weekend, and it turns into a foursome?

That being said, however...

What the hell is taking Tiffany so long? She told you to meet up with her afterschool so that you two could go on your date thing. You've been waiting for nearly seven minutes now and you still haven't seen her since lunch.

You pulled out your phone and sent her a text message.

JD: Hey, I'm waiting for you outside school. You okay?

You waited for a response back, but it seemed like she either wasn't paying attention to you, or she was too busy to check on her phone. Either way, you didn't get an immediate response.

Ugh... What were you supposed to do now? Just wait out here until Tiffany tells you otherwise? You were almost tempted to just say fuck it and go back home...

Eugh, but doing that didn't seem to sit right with you.

With another sigh, you decided to wait until you heard back from her. It wasn't like you had anything better to do anyway...

You sat down on the front steps of the buildings, head hoisted by one hand as you waited patiently. You did your best to smile and wave at anyone who gave you a friendly goodbye, while also ignoring almost everyone else who didn't.

Five minutes passed by, and you started to wonder if there was something serious that came up on Tiffany's end. You know you haven't known her for very long, but was she the type of girl that would seriously leave you hanging like this without a word?

A part of you wouldn't be surprised if she did, but another part of you was kind of worried and suspicious... You assumed that after you left her at the rooftops, she would finish packing up her stuff and go back to class. But now you were hearing rumors about how she was found on the floor of the roof after you had sex with her? Maybe those rumors didn't just pop out of nowhere for no reason...

Did something happen the moment you left her alone? Was she hurt? Did Tiffany get hurt?

Did Tiffany get attacked by someone?

Suddenly feeling paranoid, you took your phone out and worriedly starting texting her again.

JD: Seriously, please tell me if you're alright.

You stared at the screen for a moment, hoping that she would notice your text this time. To your relief, you saw your text message being marked as "seen" before you saw a chat bubble that shows that she's typing back.

TB: I am so so so so sorry! Something came up! It's a bad time to talk. Please don't ask questions, today is really embarassing...

You sighed in relief, happy to know she was at least there. You started typing back.

JD: are you okay? What happened?

TB: no, nothing. Something stupid, that's all, nothing to worry about. I'm in the nurses office because I

You raised an eyebrow, noticing how she didn't finish her message.

TB: It seriously doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm so sorry if you were waiting for me afterschool. I don't think I'll be able to go on a date today. Again, I'm sorry for doing this after I told you to wait for me...

Well, as long as she wasn't hurt or anything. Still, it must be serious enough if she was in the nurse's office and didn't want to tell you about it. You'll respect her privacy though.

JD: don't worry, shit can happen sometimes. We'll postpone the date for tomorrow. We did enough to get people talking today, anyway. You hear about the rumors floating around that I apparently had sex with you after lunch, and then left you before just lesving you on the roof alone? Weird, right?

You chuckle at the thought.

It took a little long for Tiffany to reply back. A little bit too long.

TB: that sounds hilarious.

Why do you get the feeling that she's not actually laughing?

TB: Anyways, thanks for being understanding. I promise, tomorrow afterschool, I'll be there. I won't make you wait for nothing like today.

JD: don't worry about it. Just get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow.

With another sigh, you finally relaxed in your seat.

Seemed like you were worried for nothing. You don't know why, but for a second there, you were almost scared that something crazy happened. Like maybe after you left, Zeke showed up to exact to her or something.

Heh, just your crazy imagination.

Welp, now that you know for a fact that you won't be busy later today, you should probably start heading back home.

You stood up and stretched your legs, feeling today's stress weighing you down. You really wanted to take a nap...

Before you head home though, you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

"You're still here, John?"

You turned to find Miss Cardigan asking you that, looking at you curiously.

"Oh, hey Miss Cardigan. I was just about to leave, actually." You smiled and waved back.

"What were you waiting around for? I assumed you left home the moment school ended." She asked inquisitively.

Aw crap, you wondered if you should tell her?

Chuckling nervously, you rubbed your neck and did your best to come up with a good answer on the spot, "So, you see... I was... I um... The thing is-... There was a friend that-... Uh..."

Bella broke character for a bit and smirked at you as your words kept failing you. "I assume this has something to do with Tiffany?"

You froze up.

Man, you just couldn't find the will to lie to her face, could you?

Looking away embarassingly, you shamefully apologized, "Sorry, Miss Cardigan..."

Miss Cardigan cleared her throat, before resuming, "I've assured you countless times already that I don't mind. Although I find it comforting that you still feel so strongly about this topic, I must really ask that you stop."

"Miss Cardigan, I swear, this whole thing with Tiffany is going to be over soon!" You wanted to reassure her.

She shook her head, "While that's fine if it's true, I just don't want you to feel awkward or guilty everytime you see me right after interacting with Tiffany."

We nearly forgot that we were still in front of the school building where students could were still around us and could easily eavesdrop on our conversation, until a random female student suddenly popped up out of nowhere to nosily ask, "Miss Cardigan? Are talking about Tiffany Brian with John?"

Shit, maybe it wasn't the best idea to have this conversation in public...

Before you could come up with an excuse to get the girl away, Miss Cardigan unleashed the quickest improv skills you've ever seen as she masterfully came up with, "John has been taking care of my pet puppy, Tiffany, and now he feels guilty because he thinks she loves him more than me. I keep telling him not to worry about it because I know she'll stick by me no matter what John does."

You can't help but feel the metaphor slap you in the face.

"Oh that's cute! I thought this was something else. I didn't know you had a dog named Tiffany. Kind of a coincidence, actually..." She giggled obliviously, "Well, sorry to suddenly burst in. Bye John! Bye Miss Cardigan!"

As she waved away, you awkwardly waved back and mumbled, "Uh, bye you... Uh..."

"Remember to study diligently, Lara." Miss Cardigan reminded her stoicly.

Oh, was that her name? Jesus, there were way too many people here who you can't remember... Let's see, there was a Marcus, a Sean, a Sabrina, an Elizabeth, at least two guys with the name Jack...

"Anyways," Miss Cardigan brought your attention back to her, "I think it's best we save this topic for a future date. Too personal to discuss here."

You sighed again, scratching your head, "I'm still seriously not used to this... But okay, I guess..."

Miss Cardigan then pulled her car keys out and offered, "Rather than take the bus, would you like me to drive you to your house instead? It shouldn't take up too much of my time."

Well, with Tiffany suddenly preoccupied with her own business, you really didn't have any other plans for today.

"Sure, I'd like that." You smiled back, "Thanks Miss Cardigan."

HONK HONK HOOOONK

GAH- FUCK- JESUS

The sound of a loud honking noise interrupted and startled you before you could follow her, however.

You both turned to find a familiar car parked right out in the front of the school. Inside the car was a sister with sunglasses on as she grinned excitedly.

When she sees you looking at her, she waved and gestured you to hop in her car.

Oh no... You completely forgot about Shelly the past few days... Since you've been away from home for nearly three days now, your sister must be really pent up and horny at this point.

"That's your sister, correct?" Miss Cardigan asked curiously, "I think she's calling for you."

Shit! She might start to act horny and weird right in front of Bella! If Bella ever found out about your incestuous relationship with your sister, she might freak out!

Being accepting of dating another girl was one thing, but you really really REALLY doubt that she'd be alright with a guy who's having sex with his own sister.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry Bella, I think I might need to ride home with her instead!" You nervously apologized, shuffling towards the car.

"Oh, it's fine." Miss Cardigan waved away, "Don't let your sister come all the way here for nothing. I'll see you again tomorrow in class, John."

You nodded gratefully and waved goodbye as you ran over to Shelly's car. Bella Cardigan checked her watch and went back inside the school, much to your relief.

Shelly rolled up the car window with a smile as you came up to her, "Hey sexy, you want to hitch a ride to my place or yours-"

"Not here at school!" You told her, "I don't want anyone seeing us do anything weird! Please!"

She raised an eyebrow at your tone, but shrugged, "Alright, I guess."

You sighed, before walking around to sit in her passenger seat. Shelly started the car and drove away, leaving the school behind you.

Looking out the window, you scrunch your nose up in confusion when you see a familiar group of guys beat their chest and hold up peace signs for you.

"RESPECT, BRO!"

The hell was that about?

"So," Shelly started off, "You looked pretty nervous. Were you scared I might embarrass you in front of your friends or something?"

"No, no..." You shook your head, "It... It's complicated. Things have gotten really complicated these past two days..."

"Sounds rough, bro." She hummed. "You stressin' out or something?"

"Yeah... Somewhat. Things have gotten really hectic and weird at school. A lot of things have happened, some of it so quickly that I still can't seem to wrap my head around it just yet." You explained vaguely. "I really don't want to talk about it though..."

She chuckled as she reassured you, "Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to relax and have fun at home, with your favorite big sis."

You could barely notice the subtle suggestive undertone in that sentence, to tired to even concentrate. For some reason, driving back home to your house seemed to be the most relaxing feeling you felt since school ended.

Shelly... Bella... Tiffany...

Shelly, your sister, who lusts after you and was willing to find any excuse to get into your pants.

Bella, your history teacher, who was deeply in love with you and yet was completely okay with sharing you with other girls despite her history with guys who've cheated on her before.

Tiffany, your middle school crush, who you were now in a fake relationship with in order to make the school's star soccer player completely jealous as part of her plan to punish him for being an ass.

Damn, since when did your life get so weird and sexual with all these girls? Ugh... You seriously hope you managed to work things out soon. You don't know if you can deal with this everyday...

How would you deal with Shelly now that you were in a real relationship with another girl?

Why was Bella so accepting of your seemingly multiple relationships with other girls?

Why were you starting to feel so weird towards Tiffany today, to the point where you even forgot you two were only just pretending to be in a relationship?

Your life is just... soooo fucking weird,

"I'm gonna shut my eyes real quick... Wake me up when we get home..." You mumbled.

"Sure thing, bro. Get nice and comfy. You're gonna need that energy for later tonight." She giggled mischievously.

You don't even bother to respond. You were already asleep by the time you closed your eyes.

IT'S THE BIOLIZARD

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)