More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by Shandy Shandy

Does he fuck her?

She takes a hand

As she came she reached out a hand, fumbling at Hunter's belly, her hands twining and seeking in his fur. Sensing her need, he moved as he continued to lap at her, getting his hips and cock closer to her seeking hands. With a little groan she pumped his sheath, then held the wet pink length of his cock in her slender fingers, squeezing it gently.

As he continued to lap at her drenched pussy she kept moaning and coming and stroking his thickening cock. Whimpering, she squirmed her body under his, her suckling mouth seeking his meat.

"I want it so bad," she murmured as she licked the tip. "So bad...I'm such a dirty bitch." Her mouth closed around the tip, sucking him hard as her fingers squeezed and rolled his balls between her fingers. He growled as he devoured her drenched cunt, burying his snout in her essence, his tongue probing inside her wet velvet tunnel. She arched her back, driving her cunt against his impaling tongue as she pumped his shaft and hummed as she sucked his cock.

Hunter growled softly as he devoured her sweet essence and felt her soft mouth engulf him. His heavy balls contracted as she sucked and fondled him, and he loved the quivering of her naked body as his strong hands caressed it. She was moaning in near delirium, sucking him frantically as his tongue lapped her from clit to asshole, her tender flesh quivering with orgasm.

He was close, so close, and her orgasms released a continual flow of her maddening aroma to his nostrils. He wanted her, wanted her more than he'd ever wanted a woman, but he feared being trapped inside her as before, caught helpless with his cock stuck in a bitch.

Does he fuck her, or just come in her mouth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)