More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does she let him continue to lead her away from the mansion?

She shows no signs of resistance

The gentle pressure on her back keeps her walking as he leads her onto a pathway that winds its way through the large gardens. As they walk, he continues to ask questions and she is only to happy to answer, not feeling the need to hide anything from him.

By the time they have reached a fork in the pathway he already knows so much about her; she's still in college doing A-levels, she doesn't currently have a boyfriend, having split up with one just a few weeks previously, she lives at home with her parents, and has been dragged here tonight by them almost by , with them insisting it was only right to be seen as a good family unit in front of all the important people who would be here tonight.

She doesn't even consider not answering when he begins to question her about her sex life, although he keeps these questions to the simplest ones for now; no she isn't a virgin, she hasn't been for a couple of years, yes she's on the pill, but she still made boyfriends wear a condom, although she did once do it without with her last boyfriend when they were out and they'd got a little hot and bothered and carried away.

"And have you ever fucked a much older man?" is his next question as they pause by a small stream far from the mansion, the sound of the distant party gently drifting through the evening air to them.

For once she hesitates at that question, looking to him, seeing a glint in his eye as he stares intently at her. "Well?" he prods her for a response, his hand now resting on her slim waist.

Does she answer, has she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)