More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Twistinger Twistinger

Does Indira go for it?

She relents.

Loretta narrowed her eyes at her roommate as Indira tapped the rim of her glasses with a pen.

"Okay, fine. But I'm going to stay here at the desk," sighed Indira, turning back to face her books. "...And we'll make it five minutes."

"More than enough time," Loretta thought to herself, getting off the mattress and sauntering over to the Indian girl. The exotic scent of incense wafted into her nostrils as Loretta drew near and placed her hands on Indira's modestly covered shoulders. At once the bespectacled girl began to squirm a little.

"Ready?" announced Loretta.

"Mmm... just get it over with," came the muttered reply.

Helping out on the farm and fooling around with her best friends gave Loretta plenty of massage practice, but even she had to admit that Indira's back was proving to be a challenge. It almost felt like she was handling hardening cement - small wonder Indira was so uptight.

"Is this going anywhere?" Indira asked as she turned a page. "Are you sufficiently amused?"

Loretta's only response was to identify a knot in Indira's shoulder and expertly ram her thumb down like a screwdriver.

"Oh - !"

The blonde raised an eyebrow as Indira's pen fumbled out of her hand, marking a sheet of paper in a swipe of blue as it somersaulted away from her fingers. "You okay?" asked Loretta innocently.

"I..." Indira squeaked, clearly no longer as certain as she was mere moments ago. "Just - keep going."

It was a shame her phone was videoing her from the back, Loretta mused; she would probably have saved her most evil grin for all of electronic eternity. For now she had to satisfy herself with playing Indira's shoulders like a potter on his wheel, working wonders into the lovely nerd's muscles as they surrendered their tension to her magic fingers. Even though she couldn't see Indira's face, Loretta was sure she had started to wear down Indira's facade - if her fidgeting ass and bitten back moans were anything to go by.

"How much time do I have left?" Loretta piped up, casually sliding her thumbs underneath Indira's blouse. A second later she pressed her fingertips against two mirrored spots on her roommate's cool skin.

"Aaaah!" To Loretta's surprise Indira arced her back, pressing her ponytail just Loretta's boobs as she nearly crumpled a few pages under her tightening grasp. A gasp that sounded a full octave higher rose from Indira's throat (which Loretta couldn't tell between arousal or fear), ending in a high-pitched hum as Indira her lips shut.

"Holy shit. She didn't just cum from me touching her directly, did she?" thought Loretta, before she opened her mouth. "Uh, you okay down there? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oooh!" moaned Indira, pushing her palms against her desk like she was about to collapse. "I - I - I don't know. I didn't realize that - Um - Do you do this for many of our fellow students?"

"Only if they've been good," Loretta whispered wickedly, sliding her hands down Indira's shoulders. A moment later they ended at Indira's sides. "And if they've been very good..."

As Loretta's voice trailed away, she wrapped her fingers around Indira's chest.

How does Indira react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)