More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dkgooner dkgooner

What wil happen during Jessica's sleep? Will someone come to visit our naked beauty?

She oversleeps, waking up in the middle of the night

A hand – strong, firm and clearly male hand – belonging to a faceless man, traced up her leg – over her knee and onto the inside of her thigh – as another traced over her chest, just above the globes of her breasts, and onto her shoulder.

Her body arched as her lips parted in a moan, long slim arms and legs stretching as she floated in the pleasurable firm hands moving over her skin.

She whimpered and twisted her body as the lower hand moved so near her overheating sex, only to trace over her thigh and around her body, over her hip and along the top of her perfectly curved bottom. The upper hand briefly moved over her shoulder and up the nape of her neck, fingers spread out as it moved up that beautiful, long – almost swan-like – neck, closing gently, but firmly around it just as she gasped, a big thumb pushing against her clit at the very same moment, sending bolts of pleasure through her.

Those strong hands felt delightful on her, tracing around and grabbing her neck from behind, running over her pelvis with that thumb sending shivers through her and another running along her back and onto her ass while her breasts were being cupped in a large, warm grasp. So many hands… the presence of what must be several different guys… three at least!

The hand on her neck glided up into her hair, grasping her locks firmly at the root, pulling her head back and causing another gasp to escape her lips as several sets of lips made contact with her soft skin, licking and kissing her neck, tongues trailing across her breasts before her nipples are sucked into warm unseen mouths, her legs spreading wide as a mouth dipped between her legs.

She squirmed in need and her moans of pleasure were muffled by the mouth covering hers, tongue forcing its way past her teeth. Grasping, gripping, pinching her from all sides, her body not just tingling but boiling with pleasure, a strange cloudy white sea greeting her as her eyes flickered around, her focus mostly on the passionate kiss and the strange embrace she was in… her body being massaged, kissed and penetrated all at once.

Her body moved rhythmically, as if in tune with the waves in this strange, bright place. Her head held in place by the hand on the back of her neck, fingers digging into her scalp, something delightfully warm and hard thrusting into her in tune with the movement of her arched body, hands fondling all over her body, one finger of the large hand clasped onto her perfect heart-shaped bottom running in between her ass cheeks, firmer and firmer in its exploration…

She was aware of hungry moans of pleasure in the distance and several high-pitched squeals of delight as one fat finger – slick from running over the thin sheen of perspiration covering her body – pushed against her anal opening.

Letting out a surprised moan as her tight passage was penetrated, her eyes opened wide…


“Mmm-hmm!” she moaned, her head buried in either a pillow or blanket.

She groaned as she realized the sudden ending of a dream, her eyes opening slightly as she slowly became more aware. Her body wrapped around the blanket, pooled between her legs as she lay on her front, back arched and with her knees somewhat underneath her, ass pushed up in some kind of obscene doggy-pose.

“Fuck…” she groaned, annoyance at the sudden and premature end of her dream mixing with embarrassment at waking up in this position, her body unconsciously continuing to grind against the bed a couple more times before she pushed her head up and rolled over onto her back.

The first thing she became aware of as she sat up in the middle of the bed, rubbing her eyes while twisting and stretching her back, was the noise coming through the wall from the room next door. Mouth hanging open, the actress stared at the wall for some long moments, a smile slowly appearing on her face…

At first it’s just the high-pitched moans and screams of passion she heard, making her wonder if the girl on the other side of the wall was feeling as horny and depraved of sex as she herself was feeling at that moment… but the low grunts of what’s clearly a man talking put that theory to bed…

“God…” Jessica groaned, grinning as she turned and looked toward the window. Some of the city light was flowing through, but it was clearly dark out and given how she was feeling she was sure she had overslept. “Ahhgh,” she groaned as a glance towards the bedside clock confirmed this, the display showing 3:27.

Just then a piecing squeal brought her attention back to wall shared with her neighbor.

“Damn!” she grinned, her breath a little ragged after her dream and with a glance down her naked body she took in her hard nipples and the puffy lips of her wet pussy, “- good for you, girl…” she whispered, her grin only growing and her eyes opened wide at the sound of the girl next door in the throes of what could only be described as one hell of a massive orgasm!

After what seemed the longest of time the screams of delight finally stopped and after a pause the sound of talking and giggling can be heard. With another sigh she runs her hands down over her body, feeling her skin, sticky with sweat, and quickly cupping her breasts… feeling more than a little jealous towards the strange girl next door. It had been much too long for her since she had gotten a proper release, the kind her body was craving – her hands and what toys she owned not proving adequate replacements in the long run.

Dropping back down onto her back she stared up at the ceiling, feeling more horny than tired now. Just as her mind began to wander, sure that her agent would complain about not making use of that damn backstage-pass at some point, but really… she was the paying costumer in that relationship and she was jet-lagged… but her awareness quickly turned back to the action next door.

Her eyes opened wide as – after the deep male voice increased in volume – the sound of a hand making contact with flesh was heard loud and clear through the thin wall, a feminine gasp following.

“What the…” she murmured, a little shocked and fearful that the girl was in some kind of trouble, but when the sounds of moans and squeaking bed springs soon flowed through the wall, it quickly became clear that the girl next door was hardly in distress.

“Again?!” she gasped, shaking her head and grinning “- god! Lucky, lucky girl…” as she ran her hand up her belly once more, through the thin layer of perspiration covering her body and grasping her breasts in her hands, before pinching her nipples, biting her lips at the sensation it caused, but not enough to go along with soundtrack from next door…

She bent her legs and spread her knees apart as she ran one hand down her taut belly, flicking her swollen clit, her eyes closing and head dropping back as she shivered in pleasure. She heard the moans, the crying of the bed and the occasional sound of what she determined as hand to bottom, all of it adding fuel to the fire that was her sex-starved body.

Soon she was lost in her pleasure, one hand between her legs pumping first two, but soon three, fingers into her steaming sex, her eyes closed and mouth open as she stayed in sync with what she heard, imagining being on her knees before him… soon reaching a powerful climax and moaning out loud, no longer able to bite her tongue.

‘Must be some kind of man’ was the one thought that did enter her mind, as she shivered in post-orgasmic bliss, her finger trailing gently just over her pussy, and the guy just kept on going…

“My god…” she groaned, her chest heaving as she lay in a puddle of sweat and the sound of continued sex marathon next door soon had her finger dipping into her folds again, bringing herself to another couple of releases as she put herself in the other girls place.

Losing all track of time, she was barely conscious as she finally reached an even greater orgasm, at the moment she heard the deep growl of the man too reaching his crescendo, her legs convulsing and closing around her hand, belly quivering and back arching, pushing her breast up from the bed.

Can she fall back asleep? What’s a horny and sweaty superstar to do in the middle of the night…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)