More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nenupharlil Nenupharlil

Does the other woman notice you flashing her?

She notices

You let out a quiet moan as the vibrations cycled through requests and squeezed your breasts hard. You looked at the chat again, licking your lips at the lewd comments and smiled, until you noticed in your peripheral that the woman sat across from you was now staring. You gasped, partly due to the vibrator in your pussy nearly making you cum, and partly because for a moment you had forgotten that you were in public.

You made eye contact with the other woman again, her blue eyes were wide as she stared at your still exposed chest. Noticing that she was biting her lip and had crossed her legs, you moved your hands down your body and allowed yourself from relief as you rubbed your clit through your dress. The woman licked her lips and scooted closer to the edge of her seat, one of her hands disappearing under the table.

Mimicking her, you kept one hand under the table, continuing to rub circles over your clit, and returned another hand to your tits. You pinched and squeezed, biting your lips, as you locked eyes with the stranger. She started doing the same thing, playing with her breasts over her clothes while she rocked her lower body back and forth against her palm and the chair. She was wearing jean and though the seam must pressing against her pussy in a near satisfying manner, she didn’t have nearly the same access to her pussy as you did yours.

You spread your legs wide and pulled you other hand back up to your tits. The constant buzz from the vibrator and the friction against your clit was about to make you cum and you didn’t want that just yet. You glanced down at your phone again, pictures of hard cocks flooding your chat making you moan and lick your lips again. You took a deep breath, “She saw me,” you spoke quietly so that your voice wouldn’t reach her, “She’s playing with her tits and pussy too.”

The door to the patio opened again and immediately you and your new companion stopped and looked down, you pulling your sweater closed at the same time. This time a man walked out, headphones over his ears as he made his way to the table between you and the other woman. You inwardly pouted, but discreetly pulled your top back over your breasts again. You let your sweater fall back open and rested your head in your hand, acting like you were only interested in your phone.

Slowly you looked up to see the man blatantly staring at you, or more specifically at your breasts. Not that you could blame him really. Your nipples were still rock hard and straining against the fabric of your dress. Since he didn’t seem to notice that you saw him looking, you crossed your arms over your chest, pushing your boobs together and leaned forward to give him a better view of your cleavage. This time he noticed that you were looking at him and coughed as he looked away.

“Someone else showed up, but I think games over here.” You said quietly to your phone, smiling into the camera before turning off the app.

Quickly you finished your drink, using the time to cool down a bit, and scribbled your number on the paperboard coffee sleeve with a cute heart and a message of “sext me”. You got up and headed back to the parking lot, winking at the man as you walked by him. When you reached your masturbation partner, you stopped long enough to drop the sleeve on her table and run a light finger along her arm as you moved past her.

Do you make it to your car undisturbed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)