More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Anonegg Anonegg

Anna's about to be stuck behind a counter half naked, what does she do?

She freezes

As the cafeteria filled with the noise and sight of her fellow students, Anna found herself frozen in place behind the counter. She wanted so desperately to run, to hide, but with no clear way of doing either she stood unmoving and terrified as a queue of customers drifted over to her counter. A cute guy she recognised from her algebra class, Dirk, was the first in line.

"Oh hi, uh... Amy was it? Haven't seen you here before."

"It's Anna, actually." She squeaked, before mentally berating herself. Don't tell people your real name if you're half naked in front of them!

"Sorry, uh, Anna. I'll take a bag of barbeque flavour chips, please."

"S-sure." she said, rummaging through the boxes until she found the BBQ chips. She placed them on the counter.

"That's, uh, that's... one dollar." she muttered, vaguely remembering the price from her own visit.

"Aren't you half off today?" Dirk asked.

"How did you know?" Anna asked, panicking. She pressed her hips closer to the counter. Had he seen her somehow?!

"The chips are always half price on Fridays. Duh." he said with a smile.

"Oh! Oh yeah, haha. Sorry. It's been a long day."

"Aren't I your first customer?"

"I... I guess so."

Blushing terribly, Anna took the fifty cents off of him and he moved away, chuckling to himself. Then the next customer arrived and placed his own order.

It was strange, considering she was half-naked in the school cafeteria, how quickly she adapted to the situation. After nearly twenty minutes of serving chips she was getting into a rhythm, and the repetitive task of serving food and taking money distracted her completely from her situation.

However, life was about to throw her a curve ball...

What surprise is about to strike?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)