More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does she allow him to take her further?

She doesn't even consider refusing

Without a thought of what she was doing, where this could be leading, she simply allows her body to be eased in the direction he wishes. Even as the ground under her heels changes from the hard surface of the pathway to the softness of grass, she doesn't for a moment consider stopping and turning back.

"Doesn't it look nice down that way" he comments, making her look ahead, seeing a small wooded area, more shaded than the openness of where they currently stood. All she can manage is a simple nod of agreement as she allows him to walk her towards it.

"Good girl, good girl" he whispers to her softly as she puts one foot in front of the other, careful as her heels start to sink slightly into the soft ground. His insistent hand on her back giving her a feeling of absolute safety even as she is lead further and further away from the security of the pathway, out of sight of the large mansion where her parents and all other guests currently were.

The light fades as they enter the small wooded area, the tree tops blocking out the light of the moon, the trees themselves shielding them from the bright lights spilling from the mansion itself. As she glances around, she realises she can no longer see the pathway, and if she can't see it, it means that it is more than likely no one would be able to see her here, alone, with a man whose name she still doesn't know.

He leds her a little further into the wooded area, and Felicity knows there is no way now she would be seen from the pathway at all. When he finally seems satisfied they are completely out of sight, he stops her, turning him to face her, his eyes locked on hers as he speaks.

What does he say or tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)