More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Shendude Shendude

Does N'ta-sha accept the sisters' offer?

She does

Though it pained N’ta-sha to potentially bring trouble to good friends, the current situation was too dire to let such qualms stop her. Also, it seemed like forever since she had known the pleasure of mating with a friend rather than foe or...whatever one would call the Hydras that were now her slaves.

And so she stripped off her minimal clothing and joined them on the bed. The Jahn-Sen sisters knelt to either side of her, Day-Si the Quake on the right, Dai-Sy the Skye on the left. She kissed first one and then the other, and then they lowered their dark-haired heads to her sumptous tits, worshiping them with lips, tongue, teeth and fingertips. N’ta-sha moaned with pleasure, and thrust the three middle fingers of each hand into their pussies, sawing them back and forth within the warm wet tunnels, making both Quake and Skye moan around mouthfuls of titflesh.

Day-Si, finding that one hand was sufficient to hold N’ta-sha’s right breast, reached across to fondle her sister’s own luscious melons. Dai-Sy, on the other hand, reached down to cup N’ta-Sha’s cunt. Feeling the cold metal of the Skye’s gauntlet against her sex made the Black Widow jump, but she soon got used to the sensation and began to ground her womanhood against Dai-Sy’s palm, in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

She was not disappointed, for Dai-Sy used the power that she and her sister shared to send a wave of powerful vibrations into the Black Widow’s sex, bringing forth equally powerful waves of pleasure. It was only through supreme discipline that the flame-haired beauty was able to ride these waves, continuing her fingering of her lovers. But even the iron discipline taught by the Red Room had it’s limits, and N’ta-Sha. The Quake removed her head from the Widow’s breasts to lick Dai-Sy’s gauntlet clean of N'ta-sha's womanly nectar, and then pulled her sister into a kiss, to share the taste with her, which made the Jahn-Sens climax as well.

The three lovers lay back on the bed, enjoying the afterglow for a moment. N’ta-sha wished she could do so for longer, but her need was urgent, so she sat up and began re-dressing. The Jahn-Sens followed her lead. Unsurprisingly, the process did not take long.

“So, my friends,” the Black Widow asked. “How are we to bypass M’ria-Hill?”

Dai-Sy grinned. “When I was young and foolish...”

Day-Si snorted, “As if she is not still young and still foolish.”

The Skye playfully punched her elder sister’s arm. “As I was saying, I once had a passion for uncovering secrets that were not mine to know. There is a secret, second way into the Fury’s quarters, it’s entrance hidden in a storeroom, which is known only to the Fury herself, her closest confidants, my sister and I, and now you.”

N’ta-Sha frowned. “They may not like each other, but M’ria-Hill is the Fury's second; surely she knows of this secret passage and has it guarded?”

The Quake grinned. “She does; she has placed this task upon Sha-Ron.”

“Clever,” N’ta-sha thought. Sha-Ron was another of the Fury’s inner circle. She was also the lover of Captain Merica, and thus was greatly disliked by M’ria-Hill. Everyone would assume M’ria-Hill had given her the boring, unimportant task of guarding a mere storeroom as a way of humiliating her.

“Too clever,” Day-Si said. “Were we sisters to offer Sha-Ron a chance to relieve her boredom with pleasure, she cannot refuse without revealing her task is truly important.”

“And the formidable lovemaking skills of the lovely Jahn-Sen sisters will surely distract her, enough for me to sneak into the entrance,” N’ta-Sha said. “An excellent plan.”

(Originally posted to the Superstories Addventure)

Does the plan succeed? And what is happening elsewhere?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)