More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

So how are we going to get Mrs. Electra naked? What chapters to this chapter can be written?

She did it for the Trump name. (She did it for Daddy)

https://www.sexiestpicture.com/Pictures/10787/Ivanka+Trump+nude+topless+boobs+big+tits+panties+leak/

It's early spring 2023: a little over 6 years since his 2016 victory.

Ivanka Trump couldn't maintain her composure and broke down in tears again.

How can this be happening? In 2016, everybody loved Daddy, save the left-wing establishment—buncha haters; but now everyone was dumping on him?

What can she do?

Yes, he was and is President, but in name only. But then there was a palace coup-of-sorts. Who thought that Pence, Gingrich, and Kelly were even capable of agreeing to a triumvirate, much less establishing one?

Ivanka thought of the events and changes that lead to this.

In early 2018, the bloom had fallen off the rose.

By early 2019, the situation was horrible.

It was one disaster after another. Xi had given a fuck-you to Daddy. "America might get great again, but from now on, it will be always second to the Middle Kingdom."

North Korea? It had set up a series of SEZs (special economic zones) "the third Korea" where people—i.e. foreigners—could invest, and many did. There were even hotels, casinos, horse and dog tracks, brothels—even video selfies of men getting blowjobs for Big Macs! North Asia's UAE.

This after they detonated their first megaton bomb and launched a warhead at a specific predicted coordinate in the Atlantic high seas and it got there and exploded: an estimated 5 kiltons.

Japan was also testing nukes to counter the North Korean threat, and some of their nationalists were referring to "little man America."

His pal, Duterte was so busy having his fellow countrymen murdered, he neglected his economy so much, the Chinese were called for more loans: sure, and maybe they'd have a military alliance with plans for a base. His response at the criticism for caving in? More vulgarity-laced rants, and even getting physical.

With the Peshmerga fighting the Iraqi army, Islamic State somewhat re-took Raqqa, and when Daddy gave another speak of denunciation of them and vowed to re-take Raqqa and utterly destroy I.S., another Iraqi threw his shoe at him, and unlike Bush, it hit him right smack in the face. He even had to cancel a few appearances lest people see the bandages he wore for a few days.

Some were talking about a second Spanish civil war as Putin invited a new pro-Moscow faction of the Catalonian separatists to the Kremlin.

Economics?

While at times being enemies to each other, some of the Asian nations were working on improving trade with each other, including China, South Korea, and Japan. NAFTA was scrapped—but not without a fight in Congress, and only for the FTA to kick in, while Canada was working bilateral deals with Mexico with fewer checks by America lobbies. Its bilateral deals with Israel, Japan, Australia, and EU were also deepening. Fewer Californian strawberries in Edmonton grocery stories, more Mexican ones; and what was the US going to do about it? Tariff Canadian ones? They already have! Fuck off, America!

The new manufacturing jobs didn't materialize due to increased automation; and coal? Hah! Few wanted it and exports had to be subsidized. There was even talk of high tariffs on foreign solar PVs to pay for such subsidies for American coal.

At that thought, Ivanka's head bowed, and she wept some more.

By late summer of 2019 was the "Coup" by the "Triumvirate." Pence became the mostly acting president, Gingrich, the de facto Prime Minister of America, and Kelly, the supposed non-politician.

Ivanka, Jared, and the "other riff-raff" were expelled out of the White house save for supervised visits. Pence and one of Gingrich's allies often slept in the White House.

Not that it was terribly stable, but maybe, it'd carry them to 2020, maybe even 2024.

Maybe not.

Probably not.

If the 1968 and 1984 Democratic primaries were bad, the 2020 one was worse. Hillary managed to politically strangle many of the contenders, including Elizabeth Warren, but Bernie slid through. Then Bloomberg threw his hat in the ring—maybe be the 46th president, certainly split the center-right for a Democrat victory like in the good old days when Bill won.

If nobody really though that Trump would win in 2016, this was even more the case in 2020, when it was the center and left vote that was split.

2020 was a fucking fluke. Trump got 30.5%—the lowest in almost 200 years of American history, but the 69.5% was divided by Sanders, Stein, and Bloomberg. Sanders got 30.3%, Bloomberg got 28.2%, the Libertarian and Greens got 8.9%.

Had it not been for help by the neo-Nazis yammering about the "Drei Juden," even the 30.5% wouldn't have been possible.

The riots, particularly after the primaries and election, were worse than in the 1960s.

Nor was it his age in particular. There are, at least numerically if not proportionately, many men in America who are 77 years-old and older who have vigour, but not the US president. He looked like Mugabe at one of his rallies, spending most of his time seated and occasionally nodding off.

His hair had turned a darker orange, as if even fooling 1% of the saps who voted for him made a difference in the long run.

It didn't help that the other presidents were still looking good. Obama was the elder statesmen, grayer hair but still as vital, and if anything, was even more sagacious and open. He now spoke as freely as Daddy did in 2016—maybe freer, but his words were praised. Then there were the roller blades. How many men over 60, much less how many politicians over 60, go on roller blades! Obama compounded it by ice-skating with some veteran Hawks several months later.

His daughters were being celebrated as the Trump children weren't.

Even Dubya was looking good.

What was particularly heartbreaking was hearing that Jared was seeing someone else. Half his age plus seven? If only she was that old.

She told Daddy about Jared: he seemed too defeated but to utter a weak promise to help. The Triumvirate told her to shut up and for Jared to keep it under raps while Jared would remain silent about a few secrets damaging to his father-in-law and even then there might be some wiggle-room.

Nor was Ivanka getting any younger. The early 00s were so long ago, to say nothing of the mid-80s. Daddy looked so powerful then: so handsome. Why couldn't Jared be more like Daddy?

She looked in the mirror. Most would think she had a pretty face—if somewhat on the Tammy Faye Bakker side in terms of makeup, but all Ivanka could see was a face that was transforming like those women in that Star Trek episode Mudd's Women when they temporarily couldn't get those beauty pills of theirs, and unfortunately there were no such for her. As a peddler of likely useless cosmetics, Ivanka knew this intimately.

She thought of her mother. Despite the disfigurement of plastic surgery technology whose advancement was more of a crawl, her mother's face was far from hideous. She was still capable of recognizable smiles and closing her eyes, however it might require more effort, but to Ivanka, it was near hopeless.

It was time to do something drastic—while she still can.

If lady Godiva could save Coventry, maybe Ivanka could save Daddy and America. But how and what form.

(preferably including barefoot—at least without high heels—though that's just my fetish—indulge yours if you wish :D).

The Trump comeback

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)