More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Veig77 Veig77

How do things proceed?

She decides to use my bed

I get home from work and as soon as I enter the house, I immediately am greeted with the sounds of sex; nothing new there I'm just happy she's not going it at it in the living room so I can go to my room for some peace. Though, as I head upstairs I notice that the noises are coming from my room not Katie's room.

I open the door to my room, and there she is naked riding some guys cock on my bed, her perfect ass bouncing up and down. "Did you get a bit lost and end up in the wrong room?" I ask her sarcastically, annoyed by all this but unable to stop staring at her body. She turns her head over her shoulder to look at me.

"Oh hey Tom! didn't hear you come in!" she says with a light laugh but not stopping bouncing her ass up and down. "Well I was wanting to have sex someplace new and was thinking of all the places I've yet to fuck and realized I'd never fucked in your bed, despite how close it was to mine, and decided to change that." You can't help but face palm at her logic. You see her holding a hand over the mouth of the guy that belongs to the cock she's riding hard and deep.

"Well maybe there's a good reason you haven't fucked in here yet, like that it's my space, you could have at least asked me first. So is this your new boyfriend Bob I guess?" I say knowing full well this won't be the last time I find her here now that it's happened once. She turns to look at the guy she's riding like she's trying to remember exactly who it is.

"No I think his name is Tom-" she says as she pulls her hand off his mouth.

He interrupts her, "Chet."

"Oh yeah Chet. He's one of Bob's friends, Bob introduced us last night and Chet was nice enough to take me home today while Bob went to work and once I seen how big Chet's cock was I had to fuck him." After she says this she pulls all the way off him and I got a eyeful of this guy's cock. It had to be 10 inches long and as thick as a pop can. You can see Katie's dripping pussy still gaping as she hovers over it. I can't help but be a bit slack-jawed at the sight of that despite not wanting to see it in the first place.

"I mean look at that thing, you can't even blame me this time. Hell I wouldn't hold it against you if you wanted to try it out" She turned back and gave me a wink. I blushed a little, this isn't the first time Katie has tried to get me to do something with another guy (Another one of her kinks), but it was the first time she caught me in a situation like that. I quickly regain my composure and try to compensate with a eye roll.

"If you're not interested maybe you should take a picture and send it to Stephanie, I'm sure she'd be over as fast as she could to give him a try." She quickly followed up before grabbing a hold of his cock and burying it back in her dripping cunt.

"She wouldn't be interested either, we're quite happy with each other." I say trying to sound confident. I decide to just leave the conversation there and let them finish.

What does he do while he waits?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)