More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Why is Aubrey naked?

She crashed through the wrong wall

One moment Aubrey was trying to convince some bearded guy named Ryan to switch his cell phone service; the next moment she was crashing into the wall of the same guy's apartment.

Only when the dust cleared and she looked up, she did not see the guy she had just been talking to anywhere. Instead, she saw a young college-aged brunette wearing a low-cut top and blue jeans just sitting by the wall where the guy she knew as Ryan had been sitting just moments ago.

"Pardon me," said Aubrey, "but I'm looking for Ryan."

"I'm Ryan," said the girl.

"No, I'm looking for a guy named Ryan," said Aubrey.

"My name is Ryan," said the girl. "It says so on my driver's license."

"What happened to the other Ryan?" asked Aubrey. "The guy I was just talking to."

"I have no idea who you were talking to," said the girl. "Perhaps you crashed through the wrong wall."

Aubrey just sighed. Well, she did sign a contract to do certain things for this particular cell phone company which was paying her to do things like this. And this lady was using a cell phone so she was obviously a potential customer.

"What's it going to take," she said, starting up her usual sales pitch," to change your cell phone service to the new ENF-7? A selfie?"

"Er, no," said the girl called Ryan.

"No?" said Aubrey Plaza. "Not even one with a big, famous celebrity?"

"Is there one of those in the room right now?" asked Ryan.

Audrey resisted the urge to grit her teeth and said, "I'm talking about me, of course."

"Oh, really?" said Ryan. "And who are you again?"

"Aubrey Plaza," she said. "Star of the famous TV show Parks and Recreation."

"I'm sorry," said Ryan. "But I never watched that show. But I'm sure you were probably quite good in it."

For some reason, Ryan's attempt at a compliment stung worse than her insults. Yet Aubrey persisted.

"If you don't want a selfie with me, then what do you want?" asked Aubrey.

"Well, I can think of one thing, but I somehow doubt a big, famous celebrity would want to do it," said Ryan.

"Try me," said Aubrey.

Ryan whispered something in Aubrey's ear.

"Not that," said Aubrey.

"Yes, that," said Ryan.

Audrey just sighed and started to remove her blouse. No sooner did she get it off than the doorbell rang.

"Would you mind getting that?" asked Ryan.

"Okay," said Aubrey as she started to put on her blouse again.

"No, leave the blouse off," said Ryan. "I would prefer you to answer the door just as you are."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)