More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Does Jena Do?

She Continues to Deny It

"I swear I don't have your phone. You probably left it in the bathroom or something" Jena says with a straight face. Riley stares at Jena, pondering whether or not she was lying. After a few seconds she drops her hands from her hips and turns away, about to go back upstairs, "Maybe...". Suddenly Riley's personal Text Tone went off, "Hey Sexy, You've Got A Message!".

Jena winced and Riley turns back to her, "You little thief"! Next thing Jena knows Riley is jumped on her. The two of them tussle for few seconds, but Riley ends up grabbing Jena's arms and pinning them above her head. Jena struggles a little bit, "Where is it?" Riley asks. "Where's what?" Jena replies, continuing to be stubborn. "My, phone", Riley growls through her teeth. Jena snickers, "I haven't the slightest clue", she says with a wicked smirk. Riley is getting pissed now, "You don't wanna play this game with me Jena, I'll win". Jena, still smirking, replies "What game would that be"?

Riley is done bullshiting around. She secures both of Jena's hands above her head with her Left hand, and with her Right she reaches into Jena's camisole, pinches her nipple, and twists sharply. Jena squeals in pain. "THIS game", Riley says with a smile, "Now where's my phone"? Jena says "Let go of my nipple Riley"! To the contrary, Riley twists it a little more, "Not until you tell me what I want to know". Jena gives in, "Alright, alright, it's in the couch cushions".

Riley uses her Left hand to reach into the cushions and search for it. She felt it on her finger tips, but before she could grab it, she felt a sharp pain in her chest. When she had stuck her hand in the couch cushions, she had let go of Jena's hands. Those hands were now twisting both of her nipples. In pain Riley pulled her one hand out of the cushions and the other off of Jena's nipple. "Not so much fun now, huh"? Riley definitely wasn't having fun, but it wasn't horrible either. Riley had a tendency to get into catfights at school, so she's had her fair share of Titty Twisters and boob punches. "So, she wants to fight, I guess we'll fight" Riley thinks to herself.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)