More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by reaper13 reaper13

What does Shannon do?

She’s not getting left behind

“This can’t be.” Shannon thinks. “All my friends are growing up and I’m getting left behind? Screw that, I can grow up too!”
It’s not even really that difficult. All she needs to do is find some guy and have sex with him. How hard can it be?
In fact, she’s got the perfect guy in mind. Her childhood friend, Daniel. They’ve been best friends since they were children. Nowadays, he’s a pretty good looking guy so, that’s cool. Shannon always wanted to lose her virginity to someone she really loved. But with her friends growing up at such a speed she can’t afford to wait any more. Besides, Daniel probably has the hots for her anyways. He’ll totally fall for her charms, it won’t even be a challenge.

"But what if the whole sex thing goes wrong? What if Daniel can’t pleasure me enough to start intercourse. What if I use too much teeth during the blowjob and hurt him? There’s so many other things that can go wrong. Will Daniel even be able to look at me the same way after? Worst case, not only do we not become a couple, our friendship will outright die."
Chance of plans, Daniel can’t be her first. Her second, probably, but definitely not her first. Her virginity needs to go to a stranger. That way she can mess up as much as she wants and it won’t matter.

Shannon starts walking around the convention hall in search of a guy she can have sex with. She eyes every guy, searching for the most masculine one, almost like a sexual predator. Soon she finds herself a tall white man.
She’s about to use her feminine wiles on him, but then she recalls the guys her friends had sex with were all black.
“I can’t have sex with a white guy.” Shannon thinks. “They would all say I’m a racist. Even Jenny would say I’m more racist then her.”
New plan, Shannon needs to get herself fucked by a black guy.
Her search continues until she finds two black guys talking to each other. Due to how packed the event it, she can easily stand next to them and overhear their conversation.
“Yo, dude. The stuff I bought is getting kinda heavy.” One of the guys says. “I’m going to our room and stash em there.”
“Sure, no problem.” The other guy says. “Come find me at the gaming section when you’re done, ok?”
“Perfect.” Shannon thinks. “This is my chance.”

Shannon follows the guy until he’s in front of the elevator. There is nobody else around. Just him. Perfect timing.
Shannon walks up next to the guy. She glances a cute smile at him and says, “Hi cutie.”
The guy glances back at her.
“Hi.” He says, and stares in front of him again.
“So how’s the convention. Enjoying yourself?” Shannon asks.
“Yeah, I managed to buy some stuff I’ve been wanting.” He replies. “How about you?”
“Not as much fun as I thought I’d be having.” Shannon says. “Then I saw you passing by and figured maybe you could help me have a good time.”
The guy looks back at her, a little confused.
“What kind of time are you talking about?” He asks.
Shannon offers him a naughty smile and says, “Why don’t you take me somewhere private and find out?”
Just then the elevator door opens.

Does the guy accept Shannon’s advances?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)