More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dvirgueza3 dvirgueza3

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Shakira

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (born 2 February 1977) is a Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, businesswoman, and philanthropist. Born and raised in Barranquilla, her first studio albums, Magia and Peligro, failed to attain commercial success in the 1990s; however, she rose to prominence in Latin America with her international debut album, Pies Descalzos (1996), and her fourth album, Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998).

Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service in 2001. Its lead single, "Whenever, Wherever", became one of the most successful singles of 2002. Her success was solidified with her sixth and seventh albums Fijación Oral, Volumen Uno and Oral Fixation, Volume Two (2005). Shakira's eighth and ninth albums, She Wolf and Sale el Sol, were released in 2009 and 2010 respectively. Her official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", which featured a South African band Freshlyground, became the biggest-selling World Cup song of all time with 10 million downloads. With over 2 billion views, it is one of the most viewed music videos on YouTube. She has four of the twenty top-selling hits of the 2000s, more than any other artist.

Shakira has received numerous awards, including 3 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 4 MTV Video Music Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 39 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and sold more than 75 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.

This Colombian has been in the music industry for quite some time, but this time she will prove that not only her hips don't lie.

How did Shakira lose all of her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)