More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Shailene Woodley

Shailene Diann Woodley (born November 15, 1991) is an American actress, film producer, and activist.

Born in San Bernardino and brought up in Simi Valley, California, Woodley began modeling at the age of four and began acting professionally in minor television roles. She first gained prominence for her starring role as Amy Juergens in the ABC Family drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008–2013).

Woodley made her film debut in Felicity: An American Girl Adventure in 2005 and went on to star in the coming of age film The Spectacular Now (2013). For the former, she received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture and the latter won her a special jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival. She achieved wider recognition for her starring role as a teenage cancer patient in the romantic drama The Fault in Our Stars (2014) and as Beatrice Prior in the science fiction film The Divergent Series (2014–2016). From 2017 to 2019, she played a sexual survivor in the HBO drama series Big Little Lies, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.

Woodley is an environmental activist and has served as a board member of the super PAC Our Revolution.

Where is Shailene when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)