More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do?

Sex her up right now

"Dammit!" You say as sternly as you've ever spoken to Candice. "Take off that ugly fucking blazer right now!"

Whether she wants to or not, she's responding to the severity in your voice. She pulls the blazer off and reveals an equally frumpy blue blouse. She gives you a look that she doesn't understand why it makes a difference if she's wearing the coat or not, and she's not wrong. She still looks terrible.

"Unbutton it a little more." You say. Candice unbuttons one button and looks perplexed at you. "For fuck's sake. Unbutton two more buttons. Do you know what cleavage is?" You're seething and there's no point hesitating to add your next suggestion. "And lose the bra."

Candice freezes. "But then you'll be able to make out my..."

"Look, we're both getting sacked by the end of the month, unless maybe we land all of our potential deals, all of them, which is nearly impossible. I'm trying to save a sinking ship and you're arguing about outfits."

Candice scrunches her face into a stalwart expression. "I guess you're right. Yeah, okay, whatever it takes." Then she thinks for a moment. "Would you mind looking away?" You don't respond. The thinks it's because you don't understand. "I have to take off my shirt to take off my bra before I put it back on and you'd see...."

She's going to have to get used to being oggled. You say nothing, you just stare at her.

She gets it. "Okay, whatever it takes." She finishes unbuttoning her shirt, then with a tense breath, slips off her bra. Her breasts are absolutely amazing, maybe the best breasts you've ever seen. Part of you wants to say 'fuck this job, fuck it all' and jump her right then and there. But she gets her blouse back on rather quickly and as she suspected and as you intended, now you can make out the size and shape of her nipples perfectly.

Twenty minutes later the next client comes in. They're a small municipality, not a big spender, but they're the easiest contract you've ever secured. You meet the rep out of your office, by Candice's desk and immediately can tell he's far more interested in sneaking a peek at her, then putting up any opposition to your terms.

He signs. He shakes your hand. He says "I hope to do business here for a long time to come."

"It worked!" Candice says after he clears the building.

"Of course it worked." You say

"And I helped?"

"You practically sealed the deal yourself." You say with a smile.

Candice mirrors your smile with pride then checks her watch. "The next client is in an hour. Do you mind if I take a long break?"

You tell her you don't care and like lightning she's out the door. You don't realize she's going clothes shopping until she returns almost an hour later, just in time for the next client to show up and what she's wearing startles even your expectations.

What is she wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)