More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a42 a42

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Sex and nudity are taboo

Always one to appreciate the human form and not a fan of what he saw as the pointless requirements to cover up even in the hottest weather, and strongly disapproving of the stigma around sex Josh decided that if this really was a way to change the world that he might as well start with this.

Deleting the rule that was already there, he replaced it with some new ones to better reflect how he thought things should work:

  • Nudity is always acceptable.
  • Nudity and partial nudity are common forms of dress.
  • Breasts, buttocks and genitals are no more private than hands and faces.
  • Most people do not need to wear clothes to keep warm unless the temperature is below 5°C.
  • Sexual activity in public is common and acceptable.
  • Everyone who is emotionally and physically mature enough, as judged by a doctor, can consent to sex.
  • Males and females are equally like to initiate sex.
  • All consensual sex is enjoyable for all parties.
  • On average most people have sex 2-3 times a day.
  • No diseases are transmitted sexually.
  • Pregnancy only happens when both parties actively want it to.

Hitting save he didn't feel any different, and his surroundings hadn't changed that he noticed. About to chalk the app up as a failure, he realised that sitting in his crummy apartment was not the best way to observe any changes he decides to go for a walk.

Where does he go? What does he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)