More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by sheckystiller sheckystiller

Who will be the nude?

Sevilla will be

We both just stood there silently for a few seconds.

"Well?! What are you waiting for?!" I finally asked her.

"I'm waiting for you to go stand by that tree!" she said, pointing in the direction of the plant we'd been discussing.

"I'm waiting for the same thing!" I shot back.

"I can't be the model. I'm the one painting the picture!" she told me.

"True," I replied. "I just thought the better-looking the model is, the more their presence improves the picture."

I knew the lie had worked, as she immediately looked both complimented and embarrassed.

"OK," she said. "But how will I paint the picture then?"

"Well, let me use my camera," I told her, turning to see one appear in my hand. "Then, you can literally paint your picture based on my picture of you."

"Sounds easy enough," she said, which surprised me, as I'd just slightly confused myself.

She then walked over alongside the tree, turned to face me, and then stood still and silent again.

"Well?" she said.

"Well, you're the first nude I've seen with clothes on!" I said, laughing.

"Oh yeah!" she said, returning the laugh, before she amazed me with her speed at undressing.

I briefly wondered how much practice she'd had at that. Then, I positioned the camera. I anticipated embarrassment calling-out positions to her, forgetting that my mental power extended to her knowing what I'd chosen before I said it aloud. When we were all done, she put her clothes back on, and walked over to me.

"Well?" she asked me again.

"Well," I said, "I think it's good, but to be sure, I need to see the site from a different angle. How about we go back to your dorm?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)