More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by Zingiber Zingiber

What's Gary and Veevee's turn like?

Setting the scene in the living room

Sally Walker chuckled and squeezed Peter's hand. "I guess you and I gave Gary and his mom some ideas," she told her son. The long-limbed, golden tanned blonde sat in the middle of a couch in Veevee and Hank's living room, between her son Peter on one side and Joyce Bernstein, Bernie's mother. Joyce was lushly curvy ("Look at me. Just say fat, it's not a bad word."), golden-skinned, and had a messy mop of dark curly hair just starting to silver.

Some of the heat of the warm summer day filtered in, and the scent of sweat, cunt, and cum hung in the air, midway through an afternoon of a dozen people kissing, stroking, licking, sucking, and fucking. The latest fuckers, Hank Menard and Naomi Bernice ("call me Bernie") Bernstein, were still, breathing heavily, still connected after a hard doggie-style fuck. Hank's thick cock softened and he eased slowly back out of his son's girlfriend, the tip of his condom swollen with a big load of white semen.

"It's quite the change," Joyce Bernstein told Sally. "I know Bernie and Gary have been together for a while, and she's been singing his praises, but I'm still getting used to the notion that my daughter actually enjoys being sexual with men, rather than just being tired of lesbian drama."

"Hank's not just any man," Sally said. "He's one of the good ones. And good at what he does."

"I could see that," Joyce said. "I'm pleased to see he gave my daughter a really good orgasm."

A groan of pleasure pulled their attention back to the other floor mattress.

On the other mattress, Gary Menard, Hank and Veevee's son, lay on his back. Veevee crouched by his side, licking Gary's balls and gently stroking his cock.

"Ahhh, yeah," Gary said. "Suck 'em."

Veevee chuckled as she sucked on Gary's balls, feeling them pull up and get tighter in her mouth.

Gary and Hank were both hung big and long, with broad, uncircumcised cock heads, but it hadn't stopped them from getting up a tight butthole now and again. After some mutual secrets had come out, everyone knew that Gary's most frequent partner for butthole action was Peter Walker, and Hank's was Jim Walker. "Like father, like son," Sally and Veevee had said more than once in the past few days, laughing together. The first part of today's party had been a bit of a coming-out for Peter, where he was finally getting the chance to be on top with other men. Today Hank had been the second man to receive Peter's cock up his ass. Late last night, Jim Walker had been the first.

The other group in the living room was Bryan and Katherine, the young couple from the cruise, with Jim Walker and Sandy Wise, Peter's girlfriend. Things had moved along from chatting and laughing to a make-out session between Sandy and Kate. Bryan lay back, blissfully exhausted from the first half of the party, his ass still tingling from Sally Walker's tongue, while Jim sat close, enjoying the aura of sweet, happy girl play.

Gary's sister Lil had gone back upstairs, but she had been watching from the railing of the hall overlooking the living room. Naked people all over. The smell of sex in the air. Joyce casually stroking Jim's dick as she talked with him. Dad with his big hard cock fucking Gary's girlfriend from behind while Gary watched. Mom sucking Gary's balls. Kate and Sandy making out with lots of tongue and lots of giggling. She didn't know if she'd ever want to be part of a party like this. This afternoon she was content to soak in the scene, and decide what she felt about it later.

How do Gary and Veevee start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)