More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Sera (Dragon Age)

Sera is an elven archer and companion in Dragon Age: Inquisition. She can be recruited during the quest A Friend of Red Jenny and is a potential romance option for a female Inquisitor.

Sera is impulsive and reactionary, taking delight in humbling the established authority she views as arrogant and selfish. For her, it's not about what's right, it's about what's right now. She sees actions taken for the 'greater good' as just an excuse to hurt others who don't deserve it simply because it's easier. She was a member of the enigmatic group of rogues known as the Friends of Red Jenny, yet the coming of the Breach terrified her. Fortunately, Sera and her "friends" can be frightening, too, and if she needs to put an arrow through some baddies so regular people can sleep at night, so be it. Sera fights for those caught in the middle, but she also needs order restored. The world has to be normal so she can play.

Sera was orphaned as a child in Denerim and was caught stealing at a young age. She remembers being from the Elven Alienage in Denerim as an infant, though Sera denies this and rejects the "arsehole" residents of the alienage as well as its "stupid" Vhenadahl, that so-called "real" elves always have and pray to. Lady Taraline Emmald, a sick and barren woman, took her in and became Sera's patron. When she died of sickness, well before the Blight, Sera inherited her estate, but rejected it and the fortune that came with it. Being raised by humans, as well as the psychological faced during her time as Lady Emmald's ward, cemented a distinctly non-elven point of view and a disregard for elven culture in general. Sera's skills as a rogue and archer are self-taught, not trained by others.

How does Sera end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)