More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexanderAvery AlexanderAvery

You wake up and...

See your wife

I wake up to the female body next to me. Small thing with petit features and short red hair. She seems half away writhing in discomfort. Letting out short grunts.

I reach over to touch her and she wakes up eyes wide looking at me. Not a word is spoken and she grabs me and pulls me on top of her and presses her mouth against mine, thrusts her tongue into my mouth. I adjust and line my morning wood up with her wet and ready pussy.

I press into her with one slow and steady stroke. She moans into my mouth as I start fucking her in long smooth strokes.

She breaks off her kiss and laces her fingers with mine as I start to pick up my speed. "Oh god!" She exclaimes.

She rolls me over, mounting me, without me leaving her body. She leans forward, letting my hands go and putting hers on the wall above our bed. I grab her slim hips and help her rythem.

Her breathing shortens and her slit tightens. "Fuuuuuuuccckk!" She calls out as her body grips my member. I pull her down and grunt as her orgasm causes me to climax inside of her.

We look into each others eyes for a moment, catching our breath. "Thanks" she says as she climbs off.

She climbs into our shower as I lay in bed waiting my turn to clean off.

She walks out nude, the water glistening off her skin. She dries off as I get out of bed ready to get my shower.

Erin puts on her ugly gray uniform. A drab faded gray jumpsuit with a long jacket meant to look robe like. It covers her beautiful form. Unfortunately it is standard uniform for all Kenetisits, or grey mages.

Though the running water I hear her comnent, "Got a load of new recruits coming in today. So I'm going to be busy."

She pushes her head around the curtain. "But try not to overdo it too much today. Might need some stress relief later." She winks. A quick kiss and she is out the door.

After the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)