More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Seductive Touch

How can I put this, I'm a mutant plain and simple. Though my abilities are a little out of the blue compared to other mutations. My mutation, if I were to touch any part of someone, enhances their emotions and behavior into a state of complete lust towards me. Which means anyone who touches me usually winds up screwing me in any environment I happen to be in. Even clothes don't matter, it just goes right through mine and the victim of my mutation. After the lust fades the person experiencing my mutation continues to hold a slight affection for me forever. So for those people who say that this power is not a curse I say this; you have not been in situation where EVERY woman in your middle school wants you to drop your pants. Weird power right? I kinda end up feeling guilty every time I see another mutant, because I look normal and most other mutants don't. People hate them for the sole reason of looking different and I just wanted to be the mutant that finally said enough. If my powers could make people love me, why can't that apply everyone else? So when the invitation to join the Xavier Institute arrived I jumped at it. Learning to control my powers could help with my ultimate goal of changing the world of hating mutants to accepting mutants. Plus everyone knew that the Xavier Institute was the official headquarters of the X-Men, a super awesome bonus!

A few weeks after my application was accepted, a bus came to pick up me and a dozen other students to drive us to West-Chester, New York. I took stock of the other mutants students that were traveling with me, some looked normal while others were completely different. One kid had gills, brandishing an aquatic look, while another was a skeleton dipped in pink sludge! Those were definitely the most eye catching, but were few and far between as the majority of the other students only had a different color of hair. The bus made took a few detours through some suburbs to pick up other students for the institute giving us students a little time to mingle. Something I would've rather avoided. One such student, an attractive girl with eyes like a starry night, happened to sit right next to me. When she went to sit down, she underestimated the depth of the seat and fell forward right onto my lap. Fully stretched out all over my legs and abdomen, this was not going to be an easy first day.

"Ah jeez, are you ok?" I asked.

"Oof, yeah I think so. Really sorry about this, first day jitters got the best of me" she said. She started to pick herself up and properly fix herself into the seat.

"Don't worry about, I'm-" I tried to say, but she had cut me off by planting her lips on mine. "Mhmm" was all I could get out as she tried to a make out on me. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off my mouth with all my strength. Her face was littered with pure disappointment, clearly she wanted to continue, but I didn't want her to debase herself because of my powers.

The entire rest of the bus ride was just me keeping her restrained from jamming her tongue down my throat. The other kids took stolen glances and then looked away with various reactions of disgust.

"What? Never seen a girl in love before you big babies!" I yelled at them. I then turned back to the girl high on my powers of lust. "Is their any chance of doing something other than making out? Maybe you could tell me a little about yourself" I asked.

For a brief moment her lust looked as if it would go away. She then pushed herself back towards me and hauntingly whispered into my ear, "Oh baby, only thing you need to know is what I look like naked."

I grabbed her shoulders again as she closed her eyes and made her way in for another kiss. "You know what? I've been very rude, I didn't catch your name?" I blurted out.

"Ugh... fine. If I tell you that, will you finally stop resisting our love?" she asked in annoyance.

Before I answered I darted a glance towards the window and saw we were mere seconds away form the Institute. "Sure, couldn't hurt our... relationship" I lied.

Her eyes lit up, and with eager posture she told me her name: Marta.

"Well baby, now we can get down to business" she purred.

Before she could even lunge the small space between us, the bus jerked to a halt. Marta wasn't wearing a seatbelt and was thrown like a pinball between her seat and the back back of the seat in front of her. Momentarily knocking the wind out of her. I took that moment to pull myself up over the seat in front of me and fell on the empty cushions. It was a godsend that no one was in this seat. But there was no time to lose, because I heard Marta slowly moaning herself awake. I jumped out into the row and pushed past a lot of angry students screaming after me as I accidentally pushed some down. No time to act nice, because I heard Marta yell for me to come back. Sorry Marta, not really looking for a relationship on the first day. Marta continued to yell for me.

I reached the front of the bus and made my way down the steps. When I hit the ground I let out a sigh of relief, because my power's intensity started to lower as I got farther away. I could no longer hear Marta yelling for me to come back to her. Perfect timing too. Our tour guide had just arrived.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)