More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which ability do you pick?

Second Option — Red — Nonexistence

Jolting up from your sleep in shock, you grab your chest and take deep breaths. Your body is in a feverish sweat after what you can only recall as a strange, otherworldly dream. The only image that comes to mind as you try to remember the dream is the picture of a red sphere.

The voice's words echo loudly in your head as the image of the pulsating red sphere rotates in your mind...

"The second option is the ability of nonexistence."

Was it real, then...?

As you rise to your feet while pondering this, the sound of car horns and traffic quickly pull you away from your thoughts. It doesn't take you long to realize where you are—the middle of a very busy four-way intersection in the middle of a busy downtown district.

What's even more surprising is the fact that cars are literally driving right through your naked body.

With a distressed and freaked out scream, you quickly jump back and evaluate your current situation. You know for a fact that you didn't fall asleep in the middle of a busy street, much less while completely nude. Cars are going right through you left and right, so you're...intangible.

In that moment, the realization hits you—it was much more than a dream. That voice you heard was being serious.

You and your actions no longer exist.

Although having a number of vehicles phase through your body is more than enough factual proof, you find yourself making your way towards the nearest sidewalk in an attempt to test things out further. As you walk, people who are walking in the opposite direction phase right through you in the same manner as the cars. Full intangibility couldn't be right, though...the disembodied voice spoke of a scenario in which you placed an item in a woman's bag. How could you do that if you were always in this phantom-like state?

There must be some way to switch or something...

You begin to try a number of things in the middle of the sidewalk as a wave of people walk through you—clapping, snapping, dancing, clicking your heels three times...nothing you can think of seems to be trigger between switching from a phantom state to a physical state.

As you stand there and continue to try and brainstorm the solution, you catch sight of an attractive looking woman turning the corner and coming your way. Her business attire is small and tight for her voluptuous frame and her adequate-looking breasts look absolutely ready to burst out of her shirt. As she comes closer to you, you can't help but instinctively release a quick wolf whistle from your lips in an attempt to let her know what you think of her.

Naturally, since you no longer exist, no one can hear you whistle nor does anyone react to it, but...

"Ah...!"

As the woman approaches you, she crashes into you and falls over backwards slightly, almost losing her balance. Some people look at her with eyes wondering how she managed such a clumsy feat while others go on about their business.

She...crashed into you after you whistled...?

...Hah. So that's what it is.

A small, short whistle is all you need to shift between your physical state and intangible state—while you have no idea why it would be a whistle of all things, well, you equally have no idea why the voice came to you in your dream and why this is all happening...so questions are pretty useless overall right now.

Still, it seems like the voice wasn't lying; as the woman gets up and keeps moving, no one is looking at you. Your existence and actions no longer have any place in this world. So, how far does this extend...?

Walking down the street a bit, you find a small cafe with a number of customers inside. Making your way into it, you spot two girls chatting with one another at a table in the back while drinking coffee. You decide you might as well mess with them a little bit to see what you can really do. Approaching them, you analyze them for a moment.

"I've got this really dumb speech I need to do," says the girl on the left, a blonde with blue eyes in a black low-cut tube top which generously gives ample cleavage for you to gawk at. She's wearing denim jeans cut at the ankles.

"Did you even start it yet?" her friend playfully jabs with a giggle and light smile. Curly red hair comes down to her neck as her green eyes look at her friend. She's got a long-sleeved blue sweatshirt with a matching short blue skirt that stops at about halfway down her thigh.

As they continue to talk, you slowly poke the blonde's shoulder repeatedly as if to grab her attention. Even after a few seconds of this, however, neither of the girls react. The blonde is still talking to her friend as if she can't even feel it. Taking it a step further, you position your hands behind her and quickly undo her tube top. In a glorious cry of freedom, her large chest bounces to its natural unimpeded state, healthily remaining at balance.

"Maybe I'll just cut class tomorrow," the blonde casually states with a laugh, completely unaware of the fact that she's now topless. Her redheaded friend giggles in response, not even so much as looking to her friend's exposed chest and wondering why her breasts are out.

Getting a little bit mischievous, you grab the cup of coffee out of the blonde's hands. Instantly, her hand falls to the table in a natural motion, as if it wasn't holding anything. While the blonde listens to what her friend is saying, you slowly begin to drip the coffee over her golden locks, drenching her hair and face in the beverage. As expected, her reaction to being doused by coffee is absolutely nothing—due to your nonexistence, it's like you're not even doing anything. She continues to sit there and nod at certain intervals towards her red-haired friend while her drink is poured over her. Likewise, her friend doesn't make anything of it either and keeps going on with her story.

You're not sure how or why, but as promised, you've been gifted the ability of nonexistence. You can do whatever you'd like wherever you'd like with absolutely no worry of repercussion or consequence. You can manipulate people beyond their knowledge and they'll never be aware of it. While you can think of several things you could do with this ability that could potentially help people and better the world, your slowly growing cock distracts your mind to one specific area of interest. Seeing a well-endowed girl carelessly let her tits hang free beyond her own awareness is another big point in your decision of how to utilize this power.

So, the question is...

...where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)