More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by targetthyself targetthyself

What will you binge first?

Season 2: Episode 1: A BIG Surprise

A beat up van rolls down Route 68 being driven by Reilly Mathewson. Her friends DeMarcus, and John have planned to go see The Chainsmokers since they met as sophomores at Cal-Berkeley, this is their junior summer break, and they finally scored tickets, to a special Knoxville show with Chris Martin. So she stole her dad's parked mom-van and went on a road-trip. She's in for a very BIG Surprise.


"WOOOO, only three-more hours til we're in Knoxville" screams the buxom blonde, her friend John found two days ago on Tinder. "three-more hours of your tits in my face!" John screams out as he motorboats her massive rack of pale, rippling exposed flesh.

"Come on man, think of the both of us man-less folk in the front seat." John lifts his head, cartoonishly pondering before he reaches into his pants and frees his cock and balls. He waves his ass in between the console between the seats. "More than enough of me to go around!"

DeMarcus slaps his testicles hard enough to hear a sick thud and whelp of pain. John tumbles forward taking an awkward breath before being revived inside his date's cleavage. "They hurt me babe!" she giggles and rubs his testicles playfully. "I'll make it all better."

You roll your eyes, "Gag me with a spoon." DeMarcus countering "Gag me with elephant dick, girl!" He makes exaggerated motions of him struggling to gag a dick." you laugh "Stop!"

She leans down onto the dashboard and plays the next song on their playlist:

"OH LORD IT'S MY JAM!" the flamboyantly gay man riding shotgun cries out.

I've been reading books of old

The legends and the myths

Achilles and his gold

Hercules and his gifts

Spiderman's control

And Batman with his fists

And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

You both sing along with the next verse

But she said, where'd you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

I'm not looking for somebody

With some superhuman gifts

Some superhero

Some fairytale bliss

Just something I can turn to

Somebody I can kiss

"You don't gotta worry, baby! I've got superhuman gifts. I've got enough cum to hose you down for at least the next three hours!" John screams out as they see her straddle him and starts riding his cock.

"Oh for fuck sake, would you idiots find a trailer park?" you scream out, turning intentionally sharply into the gas-station pump space. A line marker declaring 'Breeding KY 1.9ms' adds insult to injury. "What the fuck, I almost broke my prick!" she doesn't respond. Simply shifting into park, and getting out of the car.

Bathroom and Food.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)