More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 42

What's next?

School

You go to school the next day and on of your classes is Sex Ed with Mrs. Smith. You think of all the possibilities. You canโ€™t wait. The you see the beautiful Linda, your girlfriend.

You walk into class just as the bell rings, Linda next to you, her arm in yours. Today, she's wearing her cheerleader uniform: crop top and striped short skirt. The two of you find seats near the back.

Mrs. Smith walks in, wearing jogging shorts and a scoop-necked shirt with the logo on it that shows off her beautiful cleavage. She stands at her desk and announces, "Class, it's time to sit down, please." She waits as they do so, more or less quickly. Once everyone is in their seat, she starts, "Well, we've been talking about Safe Sex a lot recently, but it's all been about AIDS and other diseases, pregnancy, and pretty boring textbook stuff. Today, I thought it would be good if we got some practical knowledge."

You wonder what she has in mind. You're very curious to find out and try to keep from wishing subconsciously.

"So, let's start with condoms and how to put them on properly," Mrs. Smith continues, opening the desk drawer next to her. She brings out a large plastic bucket filled with condoms. "Now, girls? It is most important for you to use condoms, since AIDS and other STDs are more easily transmitted male to female and only you girls can get pregnant. So, to encourage your boyfriends to use them, one proven method is to help put it on. Guys think it's sexy when the girl puts the condom on his cock. And remember to use a condom every time! No excuses! If everyone would start carrying a condom or two around in their purse or wallet, fewer unwanted pregnancies and STD would occur."

"You first start with a hard cock." She pulls out a large dildo out of the drawer and leaves it on the desk. "There is no use in trying to put a condom on a limp or even partially-limp dick. So, if the boy's cock isn't quite hard, make it so, either by rubbing it with your hand or sucking it with your mouth. Sometimes, they will be hard by the time you get your clothes off." As she talks, Mrs. Smith rubs the rubber cock absent-mindedly.

"Next, remove the foil packaging from the condom." She picks up a pack from the bucket and tears it open. Then she pulls it out, throwing the wrapper into her wastebasket. "Now, place the condom over the head of the cock and roll it down slightly. Make sure you have it rolling the right direction. If you have trouble, you may have put the condom on upside-down. Just flip it over." She demonstrates with the dildo. "You don't want to go past the head yet. First, squeeze out the bubble in the tip of the condom, if there is one." Mrs. Smith presses her finger on the tip and spreads the air out until it reaches the edge. "This is a very important step. How many of you have had a condom break? Show your hands." The lovely teacher looks out over the class. Two girls and four guys tentatively raise their hands. "OK, this is the reason this step is so important. 90% of condom breakage is caused by a bubble of air at the tip."

"Now, just slowly roll the condom the rest of the way down his cock, making sure to fondle and caress his manhood as well as his balls. This will keep him very happy to be putting a condom on. Now, let's practice."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)