More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Scarlett Johansson - for porn

It's a random Tuesday night. You're finally locking up the front door of Adult Video, closing down for the day, looking forward to getting home and collapsing on your couch, when you hear deep sultry voice.

"Hey... hey guy."

Immediately you freeze nervously. Is this a burglary? While the store has never been robbed on your watch, it has happened to some of your co-workers. You turn around slowly, key in your hand, anxiously.

The parking lot is dark and empty. There's one light above you. It flickers brightness onto the wet pavement. It rained all day. You don't see whoever it is that owns the voice. They're sulking in the shadows somewhere.

But you hear them again, "Hey mister, can you open back up for a few minutes."

You breathe a sigh of relief as you roll your eyes. This request you've heard before. Usually from some , sad guy, looking for some late night porn, as if he'd never heard of the internet, and you always have to turn them away, sometimes with more difficulty than others.

This time though at least the voice sounds female, sexy, and actually a little familiar.

You peer into the shadows in the direction of the voice and when you see a face that you recognize step into the light. It takes a moment for your brain to process her, between the dark and the unlikelihood that it's who you think it is.

But there's no denying it's Scarlett Johansson.

It's hard to see her well in the darkness, but unavoidably your eyes dance up and down over her body. She's shorter than you expected, although her DD's look as amazing in person as you'd always imagined, and you'd imagined more than a few times. Still you try not to linger on her breasts, squeezed into a tight pink shirt, wet and see-through so you can clearly make out the white bra underneath that carefully holds in the amazing tits. Her blonde hair falls messily into her face, wet and scraggly. She looks like the sexiest wet rag you've ever seen.

"Hey," She smiles seductively, maybe a little nervously. She looks around the parking lot cautiously. "Seriously, can you open back up for a few minutes? You understand right? I mean, I can't come shopping here in the day when it's open. I can't really risk being seen."

You hesitate. The rules clearly state that closed means closed. If you open back up for her you could very well lose your job. Then again, you're standing here in the parking lot of a porn shop with a wet Scarlett Johansson desperately asking for your help. Can you really say 'no'?

Do you re-open the store for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)