More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coletrainhetrick coletrainhetrick

Who is she?

Savannah Klug, Kindest

Her name is Savannah Klug, the most amazing woman you have ever met.

Savannah has long, vibrant red hair that highlights her cute freckled face. She wears white rimmed glasses that highlight her fiery auburn eyes. Her frame is somewhat petite and uncharacteristic, although you never really cared about her physical looks below her neck, you jokingly think to yourself how noble you are to be indifferent to how she looks sexually. Even then she has decently wide birthing hips, something you appreciate as you admire women fertility.

More important than her physical apperance, she has a great heart. Savannah is very kind and sincere, often taking initiative in helping others. She has helped me immensely with schooling and learning to be more independent ever since I moved to the dorms. You once saw her slipping money into random people's backpacks, she didn't do it for personal gain but because she truly wants to bring joy to others.

That's so important in a partner to you, someone who strives to help those in need and treat others with generosity. She would make a great mother, and you hope that you could be the one to give her those children.

All you need is to come up with a reasonable plan

The plan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)