More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teamx Teamx

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Sarah

Sarah and Libby were bored. Libby's parents were gone on vacation and they trusted her to be responsible to house sit and they trusted Sarah as well so they didn't mind if she stayed over. Libby's phone buzzed with a text from her on again, off again boyfriend Steve.

"Hey. Your parents aren't home right? I'm here outside. Let me in"

Libby told him to F off. She didn't want to see Steve at all after busting him talking to a woman on a dating app.

"Come on Lib. I have a surprise for you. I promise you, you'll love it. At least come outside so I can show you."

Sarah told Libby to ignore him but Libby got curious. Steve wasn't one to have surprises. She told Sarah that she was going to talk to him outside but she wasn't going to let him in.

Libby went out the side door and saw Steve standing next to his car. He looked like he was in a fight. His shirt was torn and had a red stained, his hair was a mess.

"What's the surprise Steve?" Libby started to say as Steve looked at her and his eyes started to glow red. Steve grinned as he saw Libby start to stumble her words and stared at him, mesmerized.

"I'll show you.....after you suck my dick." Libby felt a wave of lust wash over her and she got on her knees and Steve took his pants off. Libby looked up at amazement as his cock came out, much larger than she remembered.

"Just one of the perks. The best is yet to come"

Libby started to lick the head and she slowly started to take Steve's now much larger cock in her mouth. Libby grew accustomed to the size and was bobbing her head faster.

"That feels so good slut. You're gonna make me cum" Libby jerked the cock off while she was licking it as a massive load of cum comes out and Libby tries to take it all in her mouth. She looks up at Steve. Steve smiles at her, showing his growing canines.

"Surprise. Wanna be a vampire?"

Libby moans and nods her head with lust in her eyes.

Where's Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)