More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Sarah Hyland

Jack sat in his recliner as a woman he had just met sucked him off. She had come to his door asking him to sign a petition to stop the opening of a strip club at the edge of the neighborhood, and now she was his total slut, stripped to her bra and panties and helplessly sucking him off. He made her so for his cum, she was in tears before he allowed her to suck him.

As Jack enjoyed his blow job, he flipped through the TV channels. He saw a live shot from a celebrity fundraiser. There was a shot of Sarah Hyland and Ariel Winter.

Hmmm, he thought. I'd love to bang that bug-eyed little Sarah. I'd love to have that tight little bod ride me.

Jack shot his load into the woman's mouth, and she gulped it all down. When he was finished, Jack pushed her back and stood up.

  • Now, forget you are in your bra and panties and when you go door to door with your petition, offer free oral sex to anyone who agrees to sign it. Do not take 'no' for an answer.

"Yes, Master." The woman got up, left her clothes on Jack's floor, picked up her clipboard and left.

A moment later, Jack was in a tuxedo and backstage at the fundraiser. He walked up to Sarah and Ariel who were now looking at photos on their phones.

  • Excuse me, ladies, but I'm here to fuck Sarah's brains out.

"Get lost, loser!" said Ariel.

  • Ariel, go into the men's room, pull your top down to your waist, lie on the floor, and beg every guy that comes into let you titty fuck him until he cums on her tits or face. Spend the rest of the evening there. Get going.

"Yes, Master," said Ariel. She turned and left.

"What the hell was that?!" asked Sarah.

  • Sarah, you need my cock, you crave my cock, you will do anything for my cock even if you find it totally humiliating and degrading.

Sarah's big eyes got bigger as she looked down at your crotch. "Yes, Master. How can I get your cock in me?"

You raise an eyebrow.

what does Jack have her do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)