More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Who would you like to ask for a tour?

Sarah, your cousin

You walk over to your cousin, smiling as you wave. Sarah grins, walking forward and wrapping her arms around you, her large breasts pressing up against your face as she squeezes you tightly.

"Hey, Jack! How are you?"

"I'm good," you nod. "You wouldn't be able to help me find my room, would you? I'm kind of lost."

"Sure," Sarah nods, before turning to her friends. "This is my cousin, Jack. I'm going to show him to his room, you head to class."

"Sure thing. Bye, Sarah. Bye, Jack. See you around," her freinds say, waving and walking off.

Yeah, you'll definitely like this school.

"What room are you in?" Sarah asks.

"Dorm A, Floor Five, Room 5," you say.

"Cool," Sarah smiles, turning and heading off towards the closer of the dorm buildings. "Follow me."

You watch as Sarah's hips sache as she walks, her short skirt and lack of tights showing you a long, sexy view of her soft legs. You frown, knowing you shouldn't be thinking of your cousin that way. You guys walk, discussing everything from your family to the latest Rick and Morty Episode. You reach the dorm, heading up the stairs to the fifth floor. By the time you reach the top of the last staircase having to heave your heavy bags you're exhausted, and Sarah doesn't look too far from it either.

You head to the door marked with a bronze '5', pushing it open to find a pair of bunk beds, a desk with a lamp, four bedside lockers and not much else. Still, you're too exhausted to care, simply collapsing on the first bed you see bed.

"Uh, that was too tiring. I really need to get back in shape," you say.

Sarah collapses on the other bed, panting nervously.

"Oh, that was tiring," Sarah says as she rolls onto the bed next to you.

You pause, seeing her skirt roll up along her long legs. You pause, wondering whether to look further.

Dare you peek further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)