More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Who will you be?

Santiago Hernandez.

Do you like superheroes? I know I do! So imagine my delight when I discovered that I had superpowers! I now have the power to protect my friends and loved ones from the forces of evil. I might even be lucky enough to impress the super hot girl that I like someday. If only these powers of mine would stop getting me into so many embarrassing situations.

As amazing as my abilities are, they somehow wind up with me naked in front of a whole lot of girls! Including the one that I like. I am so embarrassed, you know I need a mask for going out for more than just my secret identity. Still, when I see one of my friends in danger I can't help but try to rescue them even if it means getting naked to save them...oh boy...

As if being a superhero wasn't trying enough, I still have to manage a part time job and go to college! Just balancing all those things somehow leads me to losing my clothes as well. Seriously, why does this keep happening to me!?

This is the story of how I use my powers to save the people that I care about while showing some serious skin. Ah man.

What are Santiago's powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)