More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Will Aaron call somebody?

Sam

"Hey? Sam, wanna come over to hang out? Great", I said on the phone as I called an old friend of mine, Samantha. She's always a great person to hang out with. However, as I waited for her to arrive, I couldn't get my mind off the sexual acts that invaded it.

Worse, instead of random women, now these involved Sam. I saw myself fucking my blonde friend repeatedly, fucking her in every hole and having her bounce on my dick. I don't know what's taken over me, but I can't shake these thoughts out of my mind, and my dick is also starting to get erect, in concordance with my thoughts. I wonder what I'll say to Sam when she arrives, and if I'll be able to control myself when I see her.

I spend a while trying to think this over and stop these fantasies and cravings, but they only become more detailed over time. My train of thought is suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Aaron? I'm here!", I hear a female voice that is unmistakably Sam's. I worry over what will happen, but can't control myself as I walk over to the door and open it.

What does Aaron do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)