More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Sam made a proposal.

When my wife waved off the last of her girlfriends at the front door I ventured back upstairs. "Is it safe?"

"Yes, it's safe," Sam replied with a smirk. "For now."

"How did it go?" I asked, looking at the pile of baby gifts in the living room.

"Great. We have lots of clothes that our baby girl..."

"Or boy," I interrupted.

"... or boy," my wife continued, "will quickly grow out of "

"I see that your friends spent a lot," I commented while I examined the expensive high end crib, stroller, and baby carrier that her friends bought.

"Yeah, I told them not to but they insisted since I'm the first of our group to get pregnant," Sam replied, gently caressing the crib. "I think the baby shower got them all wanting to have babies too, especially Emma."

"What about Emma?" I asked, feigning ignorance of her situation.

"She and her husband, Bill, has been trying to get pregnant for a couple years. They even tried IVF."

"That really sucks," I replied, grabbing the teacups and plates to bring back to the kitchen.

"They found out that his sperm count is extremely low due to his past health problem."

"Have they considered adoption?" I asked, loading the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

"Not yet. They want their own baby to carry Bill's family name since he's a single child."

"Ah, understandable," I nodded in sympathy even though I had two brothers and a sister.

"Honey," Sam said, touching my arm. I turned around and noticed she was biting her lower lip, which meant she wanted something. Not wanted, needed.

"Yes?" I hesitantly replied with suspicion.

"You remember when we were swinging we swapped with Emma and Bill a couple of times?"

"Yeah, they introduced us to the swingers club," I noted the obvious. "But I thought they stopped a few years ago?"

"Apparently to try to have a baby like we did," my wife answered.

"So what does that have to do with us?" I was trying to figure out where she was heading with this.

"I was wondering if we," she paused to look at me with her beautiful green eyes, "but specifically you, could help Emma get pregnant?"

I stared back her for a moment to comprehend what she was implying before asking, "You mean like donating sperm?"

"Yes, donating sperm," she smiled. "Both you and Bill are tall, handsome, and have similar physiques. Their families wouldn't know unless they did a DNA test."

"Have you talked to Emma about this yet?"

"No, not yet. I wanted to ask you if you were okay with this before I approached her. She's my best friend since we were little girls. I know if she got pregnant it would make her very happy!"

"Sure, I'll do it."

"Thank you, honey!" she screamed before kissing me fiercely.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)