More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who Found The Rulebook?

Sam Smith, a simple man with a simple wish

You held the tattered book with both hands, staring into the blank pages as your mind wanders into the endless realm of possibility. As your eyes stared at the old pages, you can't help but wander how old the book truly is, considering the many light pencil markings on the pages. You suspect that many before you had stumbled upon this book and now wander what wishes or fetishes they've turned into reality.

"I'm betting some nut job asked for furries to be a thing" You murmur to yourself as you flip the blank pages before coming to a single question.

"What are my wishes?" You asked yourself as you lean back into your comfortable sofa, pondering over your desires and goals. Being the 20-year old you are, you have a very simple but clear cut goal in mind, make money and fuck women. That's the reason why you put up with you're lousy job and why you've been trying to fuck Mrs Tonia from human resource for the past two months.

With this book, you realize you can do just that and so much more...

What rules do you make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)