More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Juneberries Juneberries

Pick a story

Sam, doing a solid.

You threw this epic party. Wild. Most of the people you invited were there, even a few upper classman showed up. Only catch was, you didn't do it at your place. Obviously, a 6 room house was less than accomodating for 70 people. Instead you convinced your Indian friend Avinash, who's parents were out of town and decently wealthy, to host this most festive party. Not only did he host, but he let you use his parent's bedroom to fuck Ashley, one of the hottest chicks in the Junior class. In fact, she liked your time together so much, that the two of you are going steady.

Obviously you owed him. He did you a solid. So you worked up some cash and thought you might buy him something nice. He had different plans.

--

"Yo you want me to what? Fuck no dude. I told you I was just gonna save up some cash and get you something."

"Really Sam? Cash? My parents are rich man. I don't need your money. Besides, your little party got me grounded for a fucking month." You sigh knowing he was right. The guests weren't too kind to some of the furniture in the house, and Avinash's family was searching for a new maid. Though he can be annoying, Avinash did take the fall for you. He told his parents it was all his idea. Your parents would've killed you, had they heard that you threw a party and sacked your friend's house.

"Avinash, fuck you. But you're right. I'm a man of my word, and I did tell you I'd do anything to repay you this solid. But I'm not paying for those fucking pills!" Avinash smiles and nods, coming up with a counter deal, smirking as he forms his idea:

"Fine, I'm paying for them. But I'm getting you a thirty pack-"

"Wait a second - what? A thirty pack? Doesn't each pill last 4 hours? Two pills should cover the entire prom night!"

"Yeah, but since I'm paying for the pills, I want you to take them for the whole weekend. That is, you said you parents are leaving town, and Spring Break starts Thursday; So, all you have to do is avoid your brother and sister when you’re at home until Sunday. In that case I want you to take 24 pills, which last from Thursday until Sunday. Just take 4 at a time Thursday morning and you'll be all set."

"I'm not going to overdose on this shit, am I?" You ask, concerned about taking so many pills in one day.

"They don't work like that. All that'll happen is that they'll pump you with enough estrogen to keep your female form until Sunday night. That way you can change Thursday, get used to it, go out and buy some clothes, and then spend the weekend at my house as my out-of-school date for the University's Prom. And don't worry, I'll cover the cost for the clothing too." You sigh heavily again, swallowing and accepting your fate for the beginning of Spring Break.

"Alright fine Avinash. I'll do it. But don't get your hopes up! This doesn't mean I'm gonna suck your dick you fucker. Most I'm doing is kissing you for photos. Good thing mouthwash exists." Avinash smiles as you agree, his convincing having worked as he thinks about all the things he has planned for the weekend.

"Perfect, Sam. Here, I though I would be able to convince you, so I already bought the 30 pack!" He unzips his backpack in the crowded dining hall and quickly slides the pink package of X Change Basic across to you. You decide you'd rather look at the package at home than risk someone seeing it here and quickly slip into your own pack. Cocky fucker you think to yourself. "So Sam, just take 4 tomorrow morning, let yourself change, and then take another 20 throughout the day. You can swing by my place Friday night, and stay the rest of the weekend. Oh, and here, take my credit card. Use that for the clothing purchases." Avinash smiles widely as he hands you a dark blue credit card, before standing and waving goodbye. He walks away confidently, happy with how your dealings just went down. "Sly bastard" you mutter before standing up and heading home for the day.

Does Sam follow through?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)