More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by latexdoll latexdoll

Play the hero?

Sadly no.

“I'm sorry there is no way, I don't even know if there is somewhere to escape to. For all I know running away is a sentence. I'll take my chances but until I know more the rest should stay. I can always come back. Right? Ugh, why am I talking to myself.” You find a place you can swing down out of view behind the loom you saw earlier. Rummaging through the food you took you settle on an apple. Presenting in front of you like a gift, you make the long walk to the guard.

“What is it boy?” He says as you approach. “Who sent you out here with that? Get back inside. He looks around paranoid and unslings his rifle.

“The cook said food was going to be late so she sent me out with a bag of apples.”

“Bullshit.” He says and begins to shoulder his rifle.

Instinct you are fairly certain aren't yours take over and you yank your pistol, pull back the hammer, and let a shot loose that catches him squarely in the chest. Running up to him you take his rifle with your left hand and end him with a second shot. “Oh fuck.” You hear a shot ring out from somewhere and drop. Seeing a row of bullets in hoops in his gun belt you unbuckle it and take it, gun, bullets, and all, and sling it over your shoulder. Five more shots ring out and you say a silent prayer in hopes whoever is shooting has a revolver like these and is now reloading.

You leap to your feet and run as fast as your long legs, relatively speaking, will go. Very quickly you can't help but smile as you discover that you are actually quite fast. Like Olympic sprinter fast. “No way.” You say with a little grin that seems out of place given your situation. Not only that but you keep up the same pace for over four hundred yards. “If they have horses I am fucked.” You spot trees and head toward them. As soon as you are in the tree line you pause for much needed water, and your aching feet demand you use your tiny skirt to wrap them up, deciding naked was better than barefoot.

His belt is to big but you are able to transfer the holster to your belt, and happily you find not only are the guns basically the same, the rifle uses the same ammo, and is loaded. On his belt you also find a pouch with 11 gold and 27 silver coins. Buckling the belt across your chest, you head into the forest, one pistol holstered the other safely in the satchel, rifle in hand. To your surprise you travel like this for the next eight hours, pausing only to eat or drink, without seeing anything other than trees and the occasional small animal. Finding a big tree you decide to sleep as high as you can get safely.

Days two three and four are all the same, other than being spooked by an unobservant wolf, that runs when you basically bump into it. “Wait if I just snuck up on a wolf, just how sneaky am I?” This gets you smiling and late on day five you spot a deer and to your amazement you sneak all the way up to it and give it a poke, saying, “Boo.” It tries to kick you in the face and run, but a quick backflip and you escape unscathed. “Whoa, I am like a fucking ninja.”

Day six you encounter a river and a bridge, but you also see people, could be a city? What to do?

Check it out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)