More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

“What's the matter? I have to be a witch, I have to be a mortal, I have to be a teenager, and I have to be a girl all at the same time. That's the matter.”
―Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina was played by Melissa Joan Hart.

Sabrina is typically a very out-going, amiable, and genuinely caring person. She looks out and stands up for her friends Jenny and Valerie whenever the cheerleaders, particulararly Libby, would insult or be condecending towards them, while simultaneously taking slurs and insults herself.

One of Sabrina's most prominent personailty traits is her quick wit. She's a playful smart aleck and seems to always have a clever pun or funny comeback up her sleeve. Some of which get her into more trouble then she's already in.

She is, for the most part, very level-headed and clever although some of her ideas when it comes to using magic often land her in trouble, which often leads her to panic in some cases.

Sabrina is very socially aware and will often speak out against unfair treatment of injustices against those around her. Her often bubbly personality can occasionally be annoying to some around her, which she realizes when Valerie begins turning into her exact duplicate in the third season and when both Roxie and her cynical boss Annie comment on her consistent cheeriness. She has also been characterized as a complete busybody at frequent times, having a habit of butting into the lives of those around her.

Sabrina's two catchphrases throughout the entire run of the show are "Woo-hoo!" and "Gotta go!" She gets made fun of a few times because of her constant use of these phrases.

She is a very loyal friend and for the most part, is liked by those around her. She has a very good relationship with both her fellow-students, friends, and many of her teachers such as Mrs. Quick and Mr. Pool. However, because of her magical nature and resulting odd behavior, she is often scrutinized by some, such as Libby and Mr. Kraft. However at the end of the day, Sabrina is a down-to-earth, caring, passionate individual who only wants to do what's right.

Sabrina's magic usually manifests as a stream of golden sparkles that shoot from her finger. These sparkles swirl around the object or person Sabrina is targeting with her spell. These sparkles started off a very light yellow/gold, however as Sabrina grows older, her sparkles become a deeper orange/gold color.

In "When Teens Collide," Sabrina and Libby Chessler swapped essences. While Sabrina had Libby's essence, her magic changed to crimson red sparkles.

How does Sabrina end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)