More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sabrina Spellman (Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina)

Sabrina Spellman is the main character on Netflix's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She is portrayed by Kiernan Shipka.

She is the daughter of Edward and Diana Spellman and is a half-human/half-witch that resides in the town of Greendale, located on the opposite side of the Sweetwater River from Riverdale.

According to Madame Satan, Sabrina has the potential to become the most powerful witch of her generation. After completing her Dark Baptism, Sabrina's powers were apparently magnified to greater levels than beforehand. Most notably, she summoned hellfire to burn the Greendale Thirteen, a feat only three other witches have ever been able to do.

Sabrina is an empowered young woman, half-human, half-witch, struggling to reconcile her dual natures. She is just beginning her dark education as a sorceress, even as she tries to maintain some semblance of a normal life as a sophomore at Baxter High. Sabrina’s intelligent, compassionate, and brave to the point of recklessness. She challenges witch-doctrine at every turn. She is fiercely loyal to her family and friends; wickedly funny, and in the middle of a star-crossed romance with her classmate Harvey Kinkle. Sabrina is all that stands between us and the Forces of Darkness that threaten our world.

Physical Appearance :

Sabrina has wavy, short blonde hair.

Powers and Abilities :

Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations.

How does Sabrina end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)